UnThreaded | Threaded | Whole Thread (3) | Ignore Thread Prev Thread | Next Thread
Author: tgrmn Big funky green star, 20000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: of 741860  
Subject: Mourning in America Date: 9/4/2012 7:24 AM
Post New | Post Reply | Reply Later | Create Poll . Report this Post | Recommend it!
Recommendations: 2
Good Mourning everyone!

So far this AM I've learnt;

A favorite actor died, Obama twits that he likes him some Eastwood, Mexico complains about American contributions to the Drug Cartel/Govt Violence, Undocumented Bus Riders going into the DNC Stadium Event closing day in N.C., Billiam Jefferson Clinton hasn't cleared' his speech with the Boss yet... AND! OWEbama Has a Plan!

Would that be kinda like a Clue?

And the beat goes on...
Print the post Back To Top
Author: TerryMcK Big red star, 1000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 641917 of 741860
Subject: Re: Mourning in America Date: 9/4/2012 7:30 AM
Post New | Post Reply | Reply Later | Create Poll . Report this Post | Recommend it!
Recommendations: 1
....and, the convention goers have received the latest play book and are all saying they are definitely better off than they were 4 years ago.....with a straight face.

Author: tgrmn Big funky green star, 20000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 641919 of 741860
Subject: Re: Mourning in America Date: 9/4/2012 7:43 AM
Recommendations: 0
"....and, the convention goers have received the latest play book and are all saying they are definitely better off than they were 4 years ago.....with a straight face."

Now remember, this is Pre-Con vention news...
So, in a few hours, once the Con vention starts, no mentioning this and other 'old news'.

UnThreaded | Threaded | Whole Thread (3) | Ignore Thread Prev Thread | Next Thread
Advertisement