No. of Recommendations: 0
We just moved our business from one state to another and, no longer having a place of business in the old state, have set up a new LLC in the same name with the new state. Do I need a new federal TIN for the new LLC or can I just use the old one?
Print the post  


When Life Gives You Lemons
We all have had hardships and made poor decisions. The important thing is how we respond and grow. Read the story of a Fool who started from nothing, and looks to gain everything.
Contact Us
Contact Customer Service and other Fool departments here.
Work for Fools?
Winner of the Washingtonian great places to work, and Glassdoor #1 Company to Work For 2015! Have access to all of TMF's online and email products for FREE, and be paid for your contributions to TMF! Click the link and start your Fool career.