UnThreaded | Threaded | Whole Thread (10) | Ignore Thread Prev Thread | Next Thread
Author: sarakula Big gold star, 5000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: of 36916  
Subject: Moving - I'm hoping Date: 11/9/2012 6:51 PM
Post New | Post Reply | Reply Later | Create Poll . Report this Post | Recommend it!
Recommendations: 0
Ok, so I'm in middle of the interview process and in a month or two I hope to be making the move from Dallas to San Diego. (Isn't someone on the boards a SD resident?)

Yikes.

Even if I don't get the job, I'll still be ready to move to a smaller apartment- I've already donated three bags of clothing to goodwill. After being in Texas for nine years, I still had way too many "winter" clothes.
Print the post Back To Top
Author: Myownigloo Big funky green star, 20000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 35967 of 36916
Subject: Re: Moving - I'm hoping Date: 11/9/2012 7:43 PM
Post New | Post Reply | Reply Later | Create Poll . Report this Post | Recommend it!
Recommendations: 1
Ok, so I'm in middle of the interview process and in a month or two I hope to be making the move from Dallas to San Diego. (Isn't someone on the boards a SD resident?)

Try sofaking6 and NuclearRedneck.

Author: jrdown Big gold star, 5000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 35968 of 36916
Subject: Re: Moving - I'm hoping Date: 11/10/2012 3:32 AM
I live in North San Diego County and welcome you to the neighborhood!

Robyn

Author: CassWoman Big gold star, 5000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 35969 of 36916
Subject: Re: Moving - I'm hoping Date: 11/10/2012 12:15 PM
And hang onto a bunch of sweatshirts and sweaters- San Diego is great, but it does tend to be cool, especially near the water. I froze for the two+ years I was there.

Cassandra

Author: sarakula Big gold star, 5000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 35970 of 36916
Subject: Re: Moving - I'm hoping Date: 11/10/2012 8:26 PM
Thanks! :)

Author: sarakula Big gold star, 5000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 35971 of 36916
Subject: Re: Moving - I'm hoping Date: 11/10/2012 8:27 PM
I still have a Minnesota sweater stash. Too many!

Author: sofaking6 Big funky green star, 20000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 35984 of 36916
Subject: Re: Moving - I'm hoping Date: 11/13/2012 2:44 PM

Right here, but I'm not the only one :)

Author: sofaking6 Big funky green star, 20000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 35985 of 36916
Subject: Re: Moving - I'm hoping Date: 11/13/2012 2:45 PM
And hang onto a bunch of sweatshirts and sweaters- San Diego is great, but it does tend to be cool, especially near the water. I froze for the two+ years I was there.

Lows in the 40's, highs in the 70's :)

Author: ishtarastarte Big funky green star, 20000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 35988 of 36916
Subject: Re: Moving - I'm hoping Date: 11/14/2012 11:13 AM
Recommendations: 2
Lows in the 40's, highs in the 70's :)

Is it weird that I miss June Gloom?

Ishtar

Author: sofaking6 Big funky green star, 20000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 35989 of 36916
Subject: Re: Moving - I'm hoping Date: 11/14/2012 11:59 AM
Is it weird that I miss June Gloom?

We all do since it hasn't rained between February and November in two years or so.

6, parched

UnThreaded | Threaded | Whole Thread (10) | Ignore Thread Prev Thread | Next Thread
Advertisement