Message Font: Serif | Sans-Serif
No. of Recommendations: 0
I have been a MA resident since birth, but I've recently changed my driver's license to CA and I'm in the process of changing my residency officially. Does anyone know how to officially change it? I have been living there (aside from going to college in NY) for the past two years. How do I get CA tax forms? Does filing my taxes in CA change my residency for good? If I've worked in MA, NY and CA this year, is there anything I should know regarding my taxes this year? I'm new at all this! Thanks.
Print the post  


In accordance with IRS Circular 230, you cannot use the contents of any post on The Motley Fool's message boards to avoid tax-related penalties under the Internal Revenue Code or applicable state or local tax law provisions.
When Life Gives You Lemons
We all have had hardships and made poor decisions. The important thing is how we respond and grow. Read the story of a Fool who started from nothing, and looks to gain everything.
Contact Us
Contact Customer Service and other Fool departments here.
Work for Fools?
Winner of the Washingtonian great places to work, and Glassdoor #1 Company to Work For 2015! Have access to all of TMF's online and email products for FREE, and be paid for your contributions to TMF! Click the link and start your Fool career.