No. of Recommendations: 0
MP,

The Condos were through the travel portion of Costco's website. You do need to be a member to book but I think you can browse without being a member. Also recently I noticed that AAA does give good discounts for chains and I know some chains offer suite options.

If you have a family, I can understand the necessity to move towards places that have more space :) The last hotel I stayed in was a 2 room suite that had 2 bathrooms, a living room, a dining room and a kitchenette. It was kind of amazing but I didn't use the living room, dining room, the second bathroom or the kitchenette. I did use the fridge to store some things but that was about all :) The room was in a major city and cost just slightly over 100 dollars per night. (We didn't pick the hotel/room because it was a suite but it was in the right location and a good price)
Print the post  

Announcements

What was Your Dumbest Investment?
Share it with us -- and learn from others' stories of flubs.
When Life Gives You Lemons
We all have had hardships and made poor decisions. The important thing is how we respond and grow. Read the story of a Fool who started from nothing, and looks to gain everything.
Community Home
Speak Your Mind, Start Your Blog, Rate Your Stocks

Community Team Fools - who are those TMF's?
Contact Us
Contact Customer Service and other Fool departments here.
Work for Fools?
Winner of the Washingtonian great places to work, and Glassdoor #1 Company to Work For 2015! Have access to all of TMF's online and email products for FREE, and be paid for your contributions to TMF! Click the link and start your Fool career.
Advertisement