Message Font: Serif | Sans-Serif

UnThreaded | Threaded | Whole Thread (3) | Ignore Thread Prev Thread | Next Thread
Author: NoLoadFund Three stars, 500 posts Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: of 80  
Subject: Msg on people who have ditched TC2000 Date: 6/22/2001 10:19 AM
Post New | Post Reply | Reply Later | Create Poll . Report this Post | Recommend it!
Recommendations: 0
http://boards.fool.com/Message.asp?mid=15198961
Print the post Back To Top
Author: edMulroy Big red star, 1000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 35 of 80
Subject: Re: Msg on people who have ditched TC2000 Date: 7/2/2001 8:02 AM
Post New | Post Reply | Reply Later | Create Poll . Report this Post | Recommend it!
He is looking to make money in the thousands yet decides to spend time every day jumping from site to site to synthesize some of what TC/2000 shows him effortlessly because TC/2000 with daily updates is $300/year. His idea that he can use those sites to get all or even half of what TC/2000 gives is just wrong.

In a way, TC/2000 is an investment. I've used it since 1998 and have found it well worth the money.

. Ed

Author: NoLoadFund Three stars, 500 posts Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 36 of 80
Subject: Re: Msg on people who have ditched TC2000 Date: 7/2/2001 4:44 PM
In combination with IBD information, I have found the TC2000 very useful. Although I still have a lot to learn since I spend considerable time finding stock winners. Their built-in "Volume Surge" WatchList seems too selective. I end up having to wade through stocks in leading market groups. Any suggestions/tips for a newbie? Thanks.

UnThreaded | Threaded | Whole Thread (3) | Ignore Thread Prev Thread | Next Thread
Advertisement