No. of Recommendations: 0

Today I mailed the enrollment form for my first two Drips (INTC and KO) ever! If you're interested, here's what I did:
1) I logged-on to and clicked on the link titled "Become enrolled in Dividend Reinvestment Plans".
2) I selected one share each of INTC (Intel) and KO (Coca-Cola) and printed out the form for ownership in a Trust.
3) I filled out the information on the form, wrote a check for the amount indicated on the form (price of share prices + cushions + service fees + commissions) and then mailed it to Temper of the Times.

That's it.

Now, after I've received confirmation of my enrollemnt in the DRIPs, I can mail monthly payments to the transfer agent (INTC = Harris Trust & Savings Bank and KO = First Chicago Trust) to purchase more shares; or, I can set up automatic debits from my checking account to purchase stock without me having to mail a check.

Note: The KO plan will charge $1.00 for the automatic debit whereas INTC does not charge a fee.

Hope this helps!
Matt O.
Print the post  


When Life Gives You Lemons
We all have had hardships and made poor decisions. The important thing is how we respond and grow. Read the story of a Fool who started from nothing, and looks to gain everything.
Contact Us
Contact Customer Service and other Fool departments here.
Work for Fools?
Winner of the Washingtonian great places to work, and Glassdoor #1 Company to Work For 2015! Have access to all of TMF's online and email products for FREE, and be paid for your contributions to TMF! Click the link and start your Fool career.