UnThreaded | Threaded | Whole Thread (2) | Ignore Thread Prev Thread | Next Thread
Author: RecoveringFool Big gold star, 5000 posts Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: of 74759  
Subject: Multiple rollovers Date: 9/3/1997 11:12 AM
Post New | Post Reply | Reply Later | Create Poll . Report this Post | Recommend it!
Recommendations: 0
I have retirement plan money and 403Bs from several employers. I would like to roll all of this into a regular rollover IRA. Can I roll it all into a single self-directed IRA ? I'm trying to simplify my life(and my mail person's).
Thanks
Print the post Back To Top
Author: TMFPixy Big gold star, 5000 posts Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 285 of 74759
Subject: Re: Multiple rollovers Date: 9/3/1997 3:47 PM
Post New | Post Reply | Reply Later | Create Poll . Report this Post | Recommend it!
Recommendations: 0
Yo, RecoveringFool.

<<I have retirement plan money and 403Bs from several employers. I would like to roll all of this into a regular rollover IRA. Can I roll it all into a single self-directed IRA? I'm trying to simplify my life(and my mail person's).>>

Sure you can. And, as long as you don't ADD any other money to that IRA except what came from your various qualified retirement plans, those monies along with any earnings thereon will remain eligible for further rollover to a new employer's qualified retirement plan at some time in the future.

Regards........Pixy

Print the post Back To Top
UnThreaded | Threaded | Whole Thread (2) | Ignore Thread Prev Thread | Next Thread
Advertisement