No. of Recommendations: 2
http://emma.msrb.org/EP652909-EP509713-EP910639.pdf

If the above site does note work for you, below is the cut and paste of the notice...if it works.

PO Box 2300 Tulsa OK 74192
May 31, 2012
NOTICE TO BONDHOLDERS
CITY OF SCOTTSBURG, INDIANA
HEALTHCARE FACILITY REVENUE BONDS
(NATIONAL ASSISTANCE BUREAU, INC. PROJECT)
SERIES 2005A & 2005B
CUSIP 81039PAA7 & 81039PAB5
Bondholders were previously notified by Bank of Oklahoma, as Trustee for the captioned Bonds that redemption of the Bonds by purchase would occur on May 31, 2012. And, due to a “Determination of Taxability”, the bonds were declared taxable retroactive to the Effective Date of October 20, 2011.
Bondholders are hereby notified that the redemption by purchase scheduled for May 31, 2012 will not occur. Further, the Borrower has failed to provide sufficient funds to pay the principal due on June 1, 2012 at this time, but has indicated the principal payment will be made to the Trustee within the next 30 days. Bondholders will be notified immediately upon the Trustee’s receipt of the principal payment (plus accrued interest for the period from June 1, 2012) and payment will be made.
On June 1, 2012, the Series 2005A Bondholders will be paid interest at the Taxable Rate of 11.00% in accordance with Section 702 of the Loan Agreement for the period December 1, 2011 through May 31, 2012, plus additional interest of 5.00% from the Effective Date through November 30, 2011. Bondholders will receive an amended IRS Form 1099’s for this interest paid for the 2011 period. Series B Bondholders will be paid at the regular rate of 8.00% for their taxable Bonds on June 1, 2012.
If you have already submitted your bonds for payment, they will be retained in escrow by Bank of Oklahoma until the principal payment is made. If you have not submitted your bonds for payment, you are requested to submit them to the following address:
If by Mail:
BOKF, NA dba Bank of Oklahoma
P.O. Box 64106
St. Paul, MN 55164-0106
If by Overnight Mail:
BOKF, NA dba Bank of Oklahoma
Corporate Trust Services
60 Livingston Avenue
St. Paul, MN 55107
1-866-429-7481
BANK OF OKLAHOMA, as Trustee
Marrien Neilson
918-588-6728
mneilson@bokf.com

I called bank of oklahoma, and asked them what their read was on Scottsburg...i.e, does the trustee think that Scottsburg does have the money?? or are they just blowing smoke and trying to delay the invevitable? Bank of Oklahoma said they did not know, but Scottsburg has told them the money will be availabe "any day now". However, the trustee has started the 30-day clock running.

I also called the treasures office at the city of Scottsburg, and asked them the same thing...is the money on its way?? or not?? The clerk I talked to in the treasurer's office was totally in the dark on this, took down the cusip number, and said she or someone would get back to me today. We'll see.
And my only other comment is that I could not come up with any of this with google. Usually I can gat all recent information on a bond by googling the cusip and narrowing the search down to posts in the last 24 hours or past week. In this case, zions had to help me get this out of the emma site, buried pretty deep.
Print the post  

Announcements

What was Your Dumbest Investment?
Share it with us -- and learn from others' stories of flubs.
When Life Gives You Lemons
We all have had hardships and made poor decisions. The important thing is how we respond and grow. Read the story of a Fool who started from nothing, and looks to gain everything.
Community Home
Speak Your Mind, Start Your Blog, Rate Your Stocks

Community Team Fools - who are those TMF's?
Contact Us
Contact Customer Service and other Fool departments here.
Work for Fools?
Winner of the Washingtonian great places to work, and Glassdoor #1 Company to Work For 2015! Have access to all of TMF's online and email products for FREE, and be paid for your contributions to TMF! Click the link and start your Fool career.
Advertisement