UnThreaded | Threaded | Whole Thread (5) | Ignore Thread Prev Thread | Next Thread
Author: telegraph Big funky green star, 20000 posts Top Recommended Fools Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: of 757652  
Subject: Murder in Joliet, IL! Date: 1/12/2013 12:10 PM
Post New | Post Reply | Reply Later | Create Poll Report this Post | Recommend it!
Recommendations: 9
Let's go after the 'weapons'....

-=------
4 Young Adults Rob, Murder 2 Friends, Then Continue ‘Party Atmosphere’

Police say four young adults — one the son of a Joliet police sergeant — lured two friends to a house robbing them and strangling them to death.

This is one of the most brutal, heinous and upsetting things I’ve ever seen in my 27 years of law enforcement,” Trafton said Friday. “Not only the crime scene, but the disregard for common decency toward human beings.”

Adam M. Landerman, 19; Alisa R. Massaro, 18; Bethany L. McKee, 18; and Joshua F. Miner, 24, were charged around 4 p.m. Friday with six counts of first-degree murder for the Thursday deaths of Eric Glover, 22, and Terrence O. Rankins, 22.

http://chicago.cbslocal.com/2013/01/11/joliet-authorities-4-...

---

I'd bet that drugs were involved....and maybe some mentally unstable people.

We need to go after the weapons...oops....they used their hands to strangle them!....

Sorry libs...another murder that happened but another law won't prevent.

t.
Print the post Back To Top
Author: JoshRandall Big gold star, 5000 posts Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 666023 of 757652
Subject: Re: Murder in Joliet, IL! Date: 1/12/2013 12:19 PM
Post New | Post Reply | Reply Later | Create Poll Report this Post | Recommend it!
Recommendations: 0
We need to go after the weapons...oops....they used their hands to strangle them!....

We have to get more hands off of the street. Cut them off!

Author: telegraph Big funky green star, 20000 posts Top Recommended Fools Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 666025 of 757652
Subject: Re: Murder in Joliet, IL! Date: 1/12/2013 12:32 PM
"We have to get more hands off of the street. Cut them off! "

Register them. $250/yr....plus of course, fingerprints, palm prints, and DNA taken. for everyone.

Most domestic violence crime takes place with those 'dangerous hands' being used to hit, attack, injure, break bones, assault , and yes, kill.....

t.

Author: 2828 Big funky green star, 20000 posts Top Recommended Fools Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 666033 of 757652
Subject: Re: Murder in Joliet, IL! Date: 1/12/2013 12:52 PM
Recommendations: 2
We should do whatever we can to get more hands off the streets, if it prevents even one death it's worth it.

Author: ascenzm Big gold star, 5000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 666061 of 757652
Subject: Re: Murder in Joliet, IL! Date: 1/12/2013 2:30 PM
lured two friends to a house robbing them and strangling them to death.

D@mn. If that's what the victims' "friends" would do, I hate to imagine what the victims' enemies would have done!

Mike

UnThreaded | Threaded | Whole Thread (5) | Ignore Thread Prev Thread | Next Thread
Advertisement