Message Font: Serif | Sans-Serif

UnThreaded | Threaded | Whole Thread (3) | Ignore Thread Prev Thread | Next Thread
Author: DownOnRidge Old School Fool CAPS All Star Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: of 8073  
Subject: My CAPS Stuck! Date: 9/2/2006 9:05 AM
Post New | Post Reply | Reply Later | Create Poll . Report this Post | Recommend it!
Recommendations: 0
Happens more than you think.
My 6th pick does not show up on my scorecard. When I try to resubmit same ticker the system tells me it's already added.
Print the post Back To Top
Author: DutchMark Big gold star, 5000 posts Old School Fool CAPS All Star Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 2214 of 8073
Subject: Re: My CAPS Stuck! Date: 9/2/2006 10:31 AM
Post New | Post Reply | Reply Later | Create Poll . Report this Post | Recommend it!
Maybe you have that little light on on the key all the way to the left of your keyboard? That key is called CAPS-lock!

Mark (sorry, couldn't resist... ;-)

Author: TMFJake Two stars, 250 posts Old School Fool SC1 Red Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 2217 of 8073
Subject: Re: My CAPS Stuck! Date: 9/2/2006 3:03 PM
> My 6th pick does not show up on my scorecard. When I try to resubmit
> same ticker the system tells me it's already added.

Did you make your pick after market hours on Friday? If so, look at the "Pending" filter at the top of your scorecard. You should see a number of 1 or higher next to the pending filter. Click on the Pending link and you should see your 6th pick. If you go to the stock page, you should also see a status message letting you know your pick is pending market open.

Best,

jk

UnThreaded | Threaded | Whole Thread (3) | Ignore Thread Prev Thread | Next Thread
Advertisement