UnThreaded | Threaded | Whole Thread (13) | Ignore Thread Prev Thread | Prev | Next | Next Thread
Author: LuckyDog2002 Big funky green star, 20000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: of 744967  
Subject: My Costco adventure Date: 10/4/2012 8:36 PM
Post New | Post Reply | Reply Later | Create Poll . Report this Post | Recommend it!
Recommendations: 2
started around 430 when in a tizzy, I went out the door and turn the doorknob lock on and closed the door. I thought I had put the house/car keys in my pocket but noooooooooooooo, I didn't. Luckily, I did have my cellphone in my pocket and half the time I don't do that.

I called AAA and told them my situation and they said if I upgraded my membership I could get house lock out service too....so, not having my address book on me for regular locksmith, I asked how much it would cost me and they said 55 bucks, I said okay, and by 5 pm, the locksmith was there, tickling my lock thingies. :) voila! So I pay $120 a yr for house lockout service plus extended miles for towing. I had been meaning to call about that so it's fate! :)

While waiting for the locksmith who had unlocked my car last Christmas time by the way...I called a friend I hadn't seen in a while and she shared her locked out of the house and car stories. I still felt like a boob and think I'm going to invest in a magnetic key thingie to put up in a wheel well or hide a key under the deck like I had done before but had taken down when I had workers out there this yr.

Went to Costco, went to Pharmacy first filled out paperwork for flu shot, picked up Rx for me and chemo dog, plus some sudafed. Got the shot from the nice and very efficient pharmacist....very good job, didn't even feel it. Some nurses jabs have been painful. This woman was good. Didn't cost me a thing either, they sent it through insurance. yippee!

Went and picked up some vitamins and supplements and green beans for chemo dog and turkey burgers for myself, TP and paper towels for me and the dog obedience club. Went to the photo dept and this was a real time eater, picking out photos to get copies of ...geez louise! Then I went to main checkout, loaded stuff in car and then gassed up. Price was $3.469, cheapers than the cheapest up the street at $3.519. Every penny adds up. I get back in my car at 7 pm and head home.....Lawdymercy!

Now, come to find out my Comcast Internet is on the fritz and I'm on AOL dial up. What fun!

But I'm home, the dogs are fed, I'm fed.....now I'm wondering what's on the tv......I just want to chill for a little while before toodling to bed.

Where is The Biggest Loser? Has it not started yet? It used to be year round almost. Anyone else a fan?

Okay, ohhhh.....dinner was broccoli medley, a can of tuna, some broccoli slaw and mushrooms. I'm going to have some berries and nonfat yogurt in a little while.

that is all for now.

LuckyDog
Post New | Post Reply | Reply Later | Create Poll . Report this Post | Recommend it!
Print the post  
UnThreaded | Threaded | Whole Thread (13) | Ignore Thread Prev Thread | Prev | Next | Next Thread

Announcements

Pencils of Promise - Back to School Drive
"Pencils of Promise works with communities across the globe to build schools and create programs that provide education opportunities for children."
Managing Your Wealth
Our own TMFHockeypop from Rule Your Retirement fame on the TV show Managing Your Wealth.
When Life Gives You Lemons
We all have had hardships and made poor decisions. The important thing is how we respond and grow. Read the story of a Fool who started from nothing, and looks to gain everything.
Post of the Day:
Apple

The Saddest Place on iPhone Day
What was Your Dumbest Investment?
Share it with us -- and learn from others' stories of flubs.
Community Home
Speak Your Mind, Start Your Blog, Rate Your Stocks

Community Team Fools - who are those TMF's?
Contact Us
Contact Customer Service and other Fool departments here.
Work for Fools?
Winner of the Washingtonian great places to work, and "#1 Media Company to Work For" (BusinessInsider 2011)! Have access to all of TMF's online and email products for FREE, and be paid for your contributions to TMF! Click the link and start your Fool career.
Advertisement