UnThreaded | Threaded | Whole Thread (4) | Ignore Thread Prev Thread | Next Thread
Author: Hawkwin Big gold star, 5000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: of 1977318  
Subject: My God, Bill was right Date: 11/15/2012 9:29 AM
Post New | Post Reply | Reply Later | Create Poll Report this Post | Recommend it!
Recommendations: 4
I met a guy this morning that claimed a recent house explosion in Indiana (likely due to a gas leak) was caused by a drone attack. He said the Obama admin wanted to start another 9/11 by attacking the local military installation and instead accidentally hit a house.

This guy learned of this from the Russians who have sat pics of the drone firing the missles at the house.

The whole Gen Pat. mess is a smoke screen. Gen Pat et. all was in the process of a military coup - they were going to surround the WH and get us back to the Constitution. This information is also from the "Russians."

-------------

How do people get to the point that they think the "Russians" are more reliable than their own country? Normal, well adjusted, but apeshite loony all at the same time.
Print the post Back To Top
Author: wzambon Big funky green star, 20000 posts Top Recommended Fools Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 1836889 of 1977318
Subject: Re: My God, Bill was right Date: 11/15/2012 9:51 AM
Post New | Post Reply | Reply Later | Create Poll Report this Post | Recommend it!
Recommendations: 0
lol!

There's also the rumor flying around that Petraeus is tied in with that "other twin" whose husband was tied in with all those shrink wrapped hundred dollar bills that went missing in Iraq.

Author: rubberthinking Big funky green star, 20000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 1836891 of 1977318
Subject: Re: My God, Bill was right Date: 11/15/2012 9:53 AM
Hawkwin,

I see you as one of the few intelligent Republicans....I am assuming you are not a birther.......I dont know how you stick with the other crazies......

Dave

Author: FoolYap Big funky green star, 20000 posts Feste Award Nominee! Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 1836893 of 1977318
Subject: Re: My God, Bill was right Date: 11/15/2012 9:55 AM
Future film-makers will have a really hard time satirizing this era, I think. "Doctor Strangelove" is a love story compared to what some people seem to believe these days.

--FY

UnThreaded | Threaded | Whole Thread (4) | Ignore Thread Prev Thread | Next Thread
Advertisement