Message Font: Serif | Sans-Serif

UnThreaded | Threaded | Whole Thread (3) | Ignore Thread Prev Thread | Next Thread
Author: TMFBreakerDave Big gold star, 5000 posts Old School Fool Supernova Phoenix 1
Mission Team Member Supernova Odyssey 1
Mission Team Member CAPS All Star Motley Fool One Everlasting Fool SN Explorer 1 Mission Team Member Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: of 45  
Subject: My GTD notes: coming soon.... Date: 12/2/2004 9:19 AM
Post New | Post Reply | Reply Later | Create Poll . Report this Post | Recommend it!
Recommendations: 2
David Allen has really helped me prioritize and get more things done. For both of these reasons, (1) I will get around to providing my own notes from the GTD seminar I attended here in Northern Virginia two weeks ago, however (2) I also have stuff -- like writing deadlines! -- that force me to put this off for probably the next week.

So this is my way of letting you know I have an "open-loop commitment" to my friends on this board to get back to you, and yet it will remain and open loop still for probably another week.

In fact, if by next Friday I haven't typed my notes in, please ping me on this board -- will you? -- and remind me that I owe you those notes.

Fool on!

David
Print the post Back To Top
Author: dmcostello Big gold star, 5000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 30 of 45
Subject: Re: My GTD notes: coming soon.... Date: 12/10/2004 5:50 PM
Post New | Post Reply | Reply Later | Create Poll . Report this Post | Recommend it!
Recommendations: 3
In fact, if by next Friday I haven't typed my notes in, please ping me on this board -- will you? -- and remind me that I owe you those notes.

Ping.

Author: steinbergm Two stars, 250 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 37 of 45
Subject: Re: My GTD notes: coming soon.... Date: 3/2/2005 1:41 PM
Recommendations: 5
...I will get around to providing my own notes from the GTD seminar I attended here in Northern Virginia two weeks ago...In fact, if by next Friday I haven't typed my notes in, please ping me on this board -- will you? -- and remind me that I owe you those notes.

Hi David,

That would be great!!! I'm juat a few weeks post-GTD and am really noticing increased productivity and the potential for even more increased productivity as I continue working on this.

Since I don't see the notes here, I'm taking you up on the offer to remind you to post them. Do you recommend the seminar to people who have already read the book or does the seminar just repeat what's in the book with a few extra tips?

thanks in advance!
m

UnThreaded | Threaded | Whole Thread (3) | Ignore Thread Prev Thread | Next Thread
Advertisement