UnThreaded | Threaded | Whole Thread (12) | Ignore Thread Prev Thread | Prev | Next | Next Thread
Author: lowstudent Big funky green star, 20000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: of 134224  
Subject: Re: 0bama's 2nd debate Date: 10/4/2012 11:31 PM
Post New | Post Reply | Reply Later | Create Poll . Report this Post | Recommend it!
Recommendations: 23
My impression is that it took almost 15 minutes before the President realized his preparatory debate program with Kerry (who served in Viet Nam) was nothing like what he was experiencing with Mitt Romney. I believe Romney got that and knew he’d have the President on the verbal ropes. Which, at about the 15 minute mark, it began to show.

Sorry Michael,

I have to disagree.

I say that because the very first question he did not answer, the FIRST question he filibustered and went off course.

He was totally unprepared, and it had nothing to do with Kerry. He was unprepared, because he was simply lazy. He thought he would win it, and that would be good enough.

That is what he does on every single issue. So that should be no surprise. I think Obama is likely someone we have all worked with, capable and promoted until the fact he just does not work hard enough blows up.

The debate was a perfect metaphor for his presidency. Unprepared lousy results and an effort to find others at fault.
Post New | Post Reply | Reply Later | Create Poll . Report this Post | Recommend it!
Print the post  
UnThreaded | Threaded | Whole Thread (12) | Ignore Thread Prev Thread | Prev | Next | Next Thread

Announcements

What was Your Dumbest Investment?
Share it with us -- and learn from others' stories of flubs.
When Life Gives You Lemons
We all have had hardships and made poor decisions. The important thing is how we respond and grow. Read the story of a Fool who started from nothing, and looks to gain everything.
Community Home
Speak Your Mind, Start Your Blog, Rate Your Stocks

Community Team Fools - who are those TMF's?
Contact Us
Contact Customer Service and other Fool departments here.
Work for Fools?
Winner of the Washingtonian great places to work, and "#1 Media Company to Work For" (BusinessInsider 2011)! Have access to all of TMF's online and email products for FREE, and be paid for your contributions to TMF! Click the link and start your Fool career.
Advertisement