UnThreaded | Threaded | Whole Thread (3) | Ignore Thread Prev Thread | Next Thread
Author: lemoneater Feste Award Nominee! CAPS All Star Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: of 21  
Subject: My Most Recent Find Date: 3/15/2011 9:48 AM
Post New | Post Reply | Reply Later | Create Poll . Report this Post | Recommend it!
Recommendations: 0
Well, strictly speaking my husband spotted this gorgeous vase which we got for $20 not counting tax. I didn't know which company made it or what the pattern name was so I did some research on the internet. I was encouraged that most of the vases I saw were priced higher than I paid. Here is the link I found that matched what I found. http://www.rubylane.com/item/522414-ls00886/Vintage-Anchor-H...
Print the post Back To Top
Author: TMFTwitty Big funky green star, 20000 posts Old School Fool CAPS All Star Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 19 of 21
Subject: Re: My Most Recent Find Date: 3/15/2011 10:39 AM
Post New | Post Reply | Reply Later | Create Poll . Report this Post | Recommend it!
What a wonderful find! Congrats ;-)

Author: lemoneater Feste Award Nominee! CAPS All Star Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 20 of 21
Subject: Re: My Most Recent Find Date: 3/18/2011 9:38 AM
Thanks! I cut some nectarine blossoms and some bush cherry blossoms and made a nice arrangement using this vase. It will be the perfect size for my irises when they bloom.

I like collectibles that I can use.

UnThreaded | Threaded | Whole Thread (3) | Ignore Thread Prev Thread | Next Thread
Advertisement