UnThreaded | Threaded | Whole Thread (6) | Ignore Thread Prev | Next
Author: CPAgentPreppie Big gold star, 5000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: of 317  
Subject: My name is Agent Date: 10/27/2003 9:49 PM
Post New | Post Reply | Reply Later | Create Poll . Report this Post | Recommend it!
Recommendations: 1
And I have ADD. The horrible thing is that I had the sucker beaten down in submission in school. Now that I've been in the real world for almost two years, I've noticed that he's come out of his coma. I have had excuses for it before now: "My job sucks, that's why I have no motivation" "This is all so new and crazy, I don't know where to start" etc. After being at my current job for four plus months and being fully settled, I have run out of excuses. So here I am. It's so tough to admit that a once conquered demon in your life has come back to once again make your life tough.

The hardest thing for me now is that I had a handle on it in school through different techniques but those don't carry over to the working world that well. Also, there is so much more literature on it than I remember. I didn't even know half the things that could be problems for me (and I face most of them daily). My case isn't too severe, just broad. Basically if it is a symptom, I probably have it (save chemical addictions, now).

Agent
Post New | Post Reply | Reply Later | Create Poll . Report this Post | Recommend it!
Print the post  
UnThreaded | Threaded | Whole Thread (6) | Ignore Thread Prev | Next

Announcements

Pencils of Promise - Back to School Drive
"Pencils of Promise works with communities across the globe to build schools and create programs that provide education opportunities for children."
Managing Your Wealth
Our own TMFHockeypop from Rule Your Retirement fame on the TV show Managing Your Wealth.
When Life Gives You Lemons
We all have had hardships and made poor decisions. The important thing is how we respond and grow. Read the story of a Fool who started from nothing, and looks to gain everything.
Post of the Day:
Macro Economics

Should You Be an Index Investor?
What was Your Dumbest Investment?
Share it with us -- and learn from others' stories of flubs.
Community Home
Speak Your Mind, Start Your Blog, Rate Your Stocks

Community Team Fools - who are those TMF's?
Contact Us
Contact Customer Service and other Fool departments here.
Work for Fools?
Winner of the Washingtonian great places to work, and "#1 Media Company to Work For" (BusinessInsider 2011)! Have access to all of TMF's online and email products for FREE, and be paid for your contributions to TMF! Click the link and start your Fool career.
Advertisement