No. of Recommendations: 2
My Poor Man's Starbucks (McDonald's) unsweetened iced tea habit runs me an average of $30 a month. <grin> - Baron

Jerry: I sure do miss my apartment maybe I'll switch back.

Kramer: Oh you don't want to think about that no sir. Otherwise I'd have no choice but to put that banner back up and run that Roger's right out of town.

Jerry: I don't think you will. As a matter of fact I'll save you the trouble, I'll do it myself.

Kramer: Yea, yea go ahead put the banner up doesn't matter to me.

Jerry: Alright.

Kramer: No Jerry! I need that chicken, I gotta have that chicken, you leave those roasters alone, Kenny never hurt anybody.

Jerry: You got a little problem.

Kramer: Oh I got a big problem Jerry!
Print the post Back To Top
No. of Recommendations: 0
But all these welfare mothers spitting out baby number 5, from 5 different sperm donors, that will more than likely further expand the welfare rolls is good?

These would be the same liberals pushing for contraception coverage and access to abortion? I would really like to see where some liberal celebrated welfare moms having additional children.
No. of Recommendations: 8
These would be the same liberals pushing for contraception coverage and access to abortion?

When I used to do internal medicine in residency training, I'd often get someone complaining about the cost of medicine. Even though what we usually wrote for was the cheapest on the market. One man in particular was a little irate. I thumped him on his shirt pocket and said if you quit smoking you could easily afford your blood pressure medicine and might not even need it.

Various forms of contraception cost about $10/month. I'm sure everyone has a habit that is more expensive than that.

As far as abortion, that is probably the most expensive option.

Abstinence costs $0.

JLC
No. of Recommendations: 0
Nobody on the left is encouraging welfare mothers to have additional children.
No. of Recommendations: 10
feedmecarp:"Nobody on the left is encouraging welfare mothers to have additional children. "

And no one on the left is discouraging welfare mothers to have additional children and there often incentives ($$$) to have more.

t
No. of Recommendations: 1
I know, I know, the title is redundant.

Also, a lie.

Nothing in the within-referenced article mentions liberals; only you.

Schvitz
No. of Recommendations: 13
<<Nobody on the left is encouraging welfare mothers to have additional children. >>

The left is primarily responsible for the enactment of welfare laws which encourage out of wedlock births and divorce.

The welfare state is what enables these social customs which mostly couldn't exist without heavy government subsidies.

Seattle Pioneer
No. of Recommendations: 1
Various forms of contraception cost about $10/month. I'm sure everyone has a habit that is more expensive than that.

My Poor Man's Starbucks (McDonald's) unsweetened iced tea habit runs me an average of $30 a month. <grin>
No. of Recommendations: 2
My Poor Man's Starbucks (McDonald's) unsweetened iced tea habit runs me an average of $30 a month. <grin> - Baron

Jerry: I sure do miss my apartment maybe I'll switch back.

Kramer: Oh you don't want to think about that no sir. Otherwise I'd have no choice but to put that banner back up and run that Roger's right out of town.

Jerry: I don't think you will. As a matter of fact I'll save you the trouble, I'll do it myself.

Kramer: Yea, yea go ahead put the banner up doesn't matter to me.

Jerry: Alright.

Kramer: No Jerry! I need that chicken, I gotta have that chicken, you leave those roasters alone, Kenny never hurt anybody.

Jerry: You got a little problem.

Kramer: Oh I got a big problem Jerry!
Advertisement