Message Font: Serif | Sans-Serif
No. of Recommendations: 0
My Question: Is there any IRS reporting that I need to do concerning the After-tax (approx. $4k) contributions to the Savings Plan for my 2003 Income Tax filing?

No. The plan is supposed to track this, but I suggest you also keep detailed records of your own.

Print the post  


In accordance with IRS Circular 230, you cannot use the contents of any post on The Motley Fool's message boards to avoid tax-related penalties under the Internal Revenue Code or applicable state or local tax law provisions.
When Life Gives You Lemons
We all have had hardships and made poor decisions. The important thing is how we respond and grow. Read the story of a Fool who started from nothing, and looks to gain everything.
Contact Us
Contact Customer Service and other Fool departments here.
Work for Fools?
Winner of the Washingtonian great places to work, and Glassdoor #1 Company to Work For 2015! Have access to all of TMF's online and email products for FREE, and be paid for your contributions to TMF! Click the link and start your Fool career.