No. of Recommendations: 1
The message you're trying to access has been removed from the boards. The most likely reason for this is that the message violated our Fool's Rules about appropriate content. Either that or it was swallowed up by intergalactic space beasts from the planet Xeenu.

Please check out The Motley Fool's Terms and Conditions of Service.

Print the post Back To Top
No. of Recommendations: 2
How does this apply to LBYM?
No. of Recommendations: 3
It's interesting that someone who hasn't posted on this board in over three years suddenly decides to turn it into PA Jr.

Nancy
No. of Recommendations: 2
Sorry Nancy. I seldom post but then usually only on LBYM.
PA is predominantly Liberal which is against my sensibilities.

Normally I find LBYM more accepting of my conservative values and more widely read than Conservative board. As a Republican since President Eisenhower I am offended by your inference but I think you just misunderstood my message.
No. of Recommendations: 24
Normally I find LBYM more accepting of my conservative values and more widely read than Conservative board. As a Republican since President Eisenhower I am offended by your inference but I think you just misunderstood my message.

We have just had a long thread about posters who post off-topic material. The person doing the posting is a regular here, and from time to time he posts pictures and articles that interest him, but have nothing to do with LBYM.

To have someone show up after more than three years in order to post a political rant is nothing other than rude. I don't care if you prefer Ron Paul or Bill Clinton. Posting political rants is rude. If you want to post political commentary on a board that is more conservative than PA, I suggest you try Conservative Fools:

http://boards.fool.com/conservative-fools-115665.aspx?mid=30...

or Retire Early CampFIRE

http://boards.fool.com/retire-early-campfire-112992.aspx?mid...

I haven't the foggiest notion what you mean by my inference. I am inferring nothing. I am stating that this is not a political board.

Nancy
Well, I am offended by the irrelevance of your post. Of course, most of the posts on this board seem to be irrelevant to the nominal topic.
No. of Recommendations: 0
I get your message loud and clear!
Sorry I intruded on the wrong Board.

See ya!
No. of Recommendations: 3
How does this apply to LBYM?

Cheap liquor can cause strange dreams.

PSU
Cheap liquor can cause strange dreams.
PSU

You may be right, Mark!
Being older than dirt contributes a bit too. LOL
You may be right, Mark!

Pssst .... my name isn't really Mark.

PSU
"Pssst .... my name isn't really Mark.
PSU "

http://my.fool.com/profile/PSUEngineer/activity.aspx
????
That figures! This just ain't my day...No way!
Goodby all. I'm having a Scotch and Soda-- "Rot gut', of course so I can qualify for LBYM. :^)

--signing off-- I'm outa here!
Mark A. Read

Mark all read

Are you not getting the joke?

Ishtar

We have just had a long thread about posters who post off-topic material. The person doing the posting is a regular here, and from time to time he posts pictures and articles that interest him, but have nothing to do with LBYM.

To have someone show up after more than three years in order to post a political rant is nothing other than rude. I don't care if you prefer Ron Paul or Bill Clinton. Posting political rants is rude. If you want to post political commentary on a board that is more conservative than PA, I suggest you try Conservative Fools:

http://boards.fool.com/conservative-fools-115665.aspx?mid=30......

or Retire Early CampFIRE

http://boards.fool.com/retire-early-campfire-112992.aspx?mid......

I haven't the foggiest notion what you mean by my inference. I am inferring nothing. I am stating that this is not a political board.

Nancy

>>>>>>>>>>>
oh please Nancy don't refer people to post political posts of either stripe on the Retire Early CampFire board, it has more than enough and has changed what I found to be a homey place full of chit chat about hobbies, life stories, etc. into a political wasteland of negativity and awfulness.

I want to know why the Boards have suffered such a decline, is it because Facebook is eating up computer time in people's lives?

LD

p.s. I rarely get on Facebook so when I get on here on various boards, I'm looking for investment, pet, living, social and other tips...oh and humorous items and stories.
Advertisement