UnThreaded | Threaded | Whole Thread (2) | Ignore Thread Prev Thread | Next Thread
Author: wolverine307 Big funky green star, 20000 posts Top Recommended Fools Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: of 756479  
Subject: My thumb is getting a workout Date: 10/5/2012 6:55 PM
Post New | Post Reply | Reply Later | Create Poll Report this Post | Recommend it!
Recommendations: 2
hitting the mute button whenever I hear an Obama commercial. So far I've had to do it four times and its only the sixth inning of the first playoff game.
Print the post Back To Top
Author: andrew61 Big gold star, 5000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 647599 of 756479
Subject: Re: My thumb is getting a workout Date: 10/7/2012 8:19 PM
Post New | Post Reply | Reply Later | Create Poll Report this Post | Recommend it!
Recommendations: 0
hitting the mute button whenever I hear an Obama commercial. So far I've had to do it four times and its only the sixth inning of the first playoff game.

Maybe it's because I live in Illinois, but I've noticed that I only ever see Obama commercials. I have yet to see one single Romney commercial. I guess he figures Illinois is so far in the bag for Obama that he's not even wasting the money to run TV ads here.

Print the post Back To Top
UnThreaded | Threaded | Whole Thread (2) | Ignore Thread Prev Thread | Next Thread
Advertisement