Message Font: Serif | Sans-Serif

UnThreaded | Threaded | Whole Thread (4) | Ignore Thread Prev Thread | Next Thread
Author: shuksan77 Big red star, 1000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: of 4337  
Subject: My turn now Date: 9/4/2010 11:11 PM
Post New | Post Reply | Reply Later | Create Poll . Report this Post | Recommend it!
Recommendations: 0
I don't think I have received one of these solicitations before...

E-Mail address omitted...
--------------------

Greetings

I am lee kiang Attorney at law. A deceased client of mine, that shares the
same last name as yours,who died as the result of a heart-related condition in M
arch 12th 2008. I have contacted you to assist in distributing the fund left beh
ind by my client before is been confiscated.

Best Regards
lee kiang,
Print the post Back To Top
Author: Crosenfield Big gold star, 5000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 4321 of 4337
Subject: Re: My turn now Date: 9/5/2010 9:44 AM
Post New | Post Reply | Reply Later | Create Poll . Report this Post | Recommend it!
From Nigeria, of course?

Author: TradewindRider One star, 50 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 4322 of 4337
Subject: Re: My turn now Date: 9/15/2010 9:21 PM
Or Chinese. Perhaps both.

Rather lame for your very first "next of kin" scam letter. Maybe your next one will be more colorful. If not, let me know and I'll e-mail you some splendid examples of the genre.

Jeff

Author: TradewindRider One star, 50 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 4323 of 4337
Subject: Re: My turn now Date: 9/15/2010 9:25 PM
I meant the letter was lame, of course, not your post.

Jeff

UnThreaded | Threaded | Whole Thread (4) | Ignore Thread Prev Thread | Next Thread
Advertisement