UnThreaded | Threaded | Whole Thread (306) | Ignore Thread Prev | Next
Author: aoeuid One star, 50 posts Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: of 308411  
Subject: Re: Bankrupt or try to 'gut it out'? Date: 11/4/2012 9:16 AM
Post New | Post Reply | Reply Later | Create Poll . Report this Post | Recommend it!
Recommendations: 0
My wife wrote:

wife here man this stuff is such a waste of time and energy and isn't solving anything. UGH.

****Yep. Like I told you. She will say it is a waste of time, YET, what does she do bright in early on this morning - she checks and responds. UGH.

Not that it really matters but he has been told before most of the stuff he claims he didn't know but doesn't absorb anything I say.

****If you know something about ADD and BP, you would know that problems with memory are just part of the diseases. But . . . I guess YOU forgot that, because you never read any of our 100 plus books on BP or ADD. Here is one thing I know you will remember and will prove my case that I don't 'fake' like I don't remember. One of our children was given a Sharpie to by me, to write her name on her pumpkin. Does that ring a bell. Was I faking that? GHEZ.

I get $400 a month for my part timer not $200

***Well, good. Since the money NEVER seems to make it into our joint checking accounting. I forget. If it went faithfully into our joint checking account to help pay the family bills, I would remember easier. So, how much per HOUR does that translate to? The kid come at 1230pm and is usually gone at 515pm.

and I think you folks know by now most of what he writes isn't the real truth.

****This is her black and white paint brush. What she says/does is the 'real truth'. She does not understand that most truth is grey. Mine is clouded by my misperceptions. Hers is clouded by her misperceptions.

And as far as the kid's essential drink it is for one child only and used 2/3 times a week because Dr. suggested it.

***OK. Fine. She never told me that. Imagine that.

She has a hard time keeping a healthy weight and that extra boost has helped a lot. But it really is no different then his protein drinks, protein bars, fiber drinks, etc that he buys. It's just the money wasn't spent on him. And no she can not use his this is made for a child not a adult like his is.

****Mine is either lunch, dinner or breakfast. In that manner, it is different. Hers is used as a supplement. Mine is used as a meal. I'm not saying one of them is the 'truth' about how they should be used, and one of them is a LIE, I'm just saying, that is the deal.

****Maybe if she eat more than toaster strudels, candy, pudding, processed crackers . . . then her weight would be normal. BTW, it looks pretty normal to me and I have worked with thousands of kids her age. Maybe the Dr. gets a kick back for the supplement company. Or, maybe he knows that she eats JUNK 90% of the time and that trying to get the wife to make meals on a regular basis would be a losing battle, hence the supplement drink.

****My brother has been a doctor for 30 years. He says 99% of all Moms think that their kid/kids (at one time or another) are not eating enough. He knows better than to try to talk reason to them so . . . he gives them a placebo (IE supplement drink), and then all are happy. Ten years later, the same Mom is back about what do we do with Billy? He is too heavy now . . .
Post New | Post Reply | Reply Later | Create Poll . Report this Post | Recommend it!
Print the post  
UnThreaded | Threaded | Whole Thread (306) | Ignore Thread Prev | Next

Announcements

TMF Credit Center
The Motley Fool Credit Center arms you with real tools and simple messages, that will help you in every credit situation.
Post of the Day:
Macro Economics

The Future, or What's Left of It
What was Your Dumbest Investment?
Share it with us -- and learn from others' stories of flubs.
When Life Gives You Lemons
We all have had hardships and made poor decisions. The important thing is how we respond and grow. Read the story of a Fool who started from nothing, and looks to gain everything.
Community Home
Speak Your Mind, Start Your Blog, Rate Your Stocks

Community Team Fools - who are those TMF's?
Contact Us
Contact Customer Service and other Fool departments here.
Work for Fools?
Winner of the Washingtonian great places to work, and "#1 Media Company to Work For" (BusinessInsider 2011)! Have access to all of TMF's online and email products for FREE, and be paid for your contributions to TMF! Click the link and start your Fool career.
Advertisement