Message Font: Serif | Sans-Serif

No. of Recommendations: 0
Does anyone have any experience with NAET? I've done some before, but now my allergic reactions seem to be getting both more frequent and more intense, and potentially life-threatening. I really need to do something to minimize my allergies.

If you have done NAET could you please share with me what your experience has been, good, bad, or ugly? I'd appreciate hearing what your experience has been.

Thanks!

Cassandra
Print the post Back To Top
No. of Recommendations: 0
my allergic reactions seem to be getting both more frequent and more intense, and potentially life-threatening.

I'm so sorry, Cass. This is happening to my son also with food allergies (and he's just 31).

If you find any useful techniques, I'd love to hear about them.
No. of Recommendations: 2
Well, I'm doing the NAET. So I'll let you know how that goes. :) So far so good!

I also decided to go to a diet of NO processed foods for a minimum of six weeks to try to minimize my reactions and to assist my body's immune system in calming down. I'm two weeks into it now, and as much as I do sometimes want something processed or already prepared, so far I'm loving the fresh food and what I'm eating. And I've been able to very clearly identify what I have had reactions to since I started (figs and tomatoes) and easily eliminate them. Turns out tomatoes also make my 5 month old daughter spit up and get major diaper rash, which we discovered only hours after I'd eaten tomatoes.

I'm juicing a lot of vegetables and some fruits and making a lot of things I've never had before, like baby bok choy, which makes an excellent scoop for hummous, btw. :) I'm buying kosher meats as much as possible to eliminate any potential additives that might be causing reactions, and I gotta say, they are the best tasting meats I've ever had. Fantastic.

I've also discovered that the raw food folks have figured out some really cool, yummy stuff, like that avocado, cocoa powder, carob powder, and honey blended together in a food processor makes an incredibly delicious chocolate pudding - and you can't taste the avocado!

I'm already finding that I have more energy during the day, no heartburn (except when I ate tomato) and I've lots a few pounds. So again, so far so good. It takes a lot of preparation and planning, but I'm finding the results to be completely worth it so far! I'll keep you posted as I continue this journey.

Cassandra
Advertisement