Message Font: Serif | Sans-Serif

UnThreaded | Threaded | Whole Thread (5) | Ignore Thread Prev Thread | Next Thread
Author: scaryblondechick Big gold star, 5000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: of 1930  
Subject: NAGA World Date: 4/14/2012 5:24 PM
Post New | Post Reply | Reply Later | Create Poll . Report this Post | Recommend it!
Recommendations: 3
Silver medal, women's Master's (over 40) division, middleweight class.

Won my first fight very quickly with a guillotine choke off her unsuccessful takedown attempt. Lost the second bout at around 2:30 or 3:00 of the 4:00 fight when my opponent (who outweighed me by 20#) put the kimura on my left arm from side control.

Not too ashamed of my showing. Not 100% pleased with the ref who put the big chick on top of me (jesus, she was bigger than her frickin husband, seriously), but these things can't be helped.
Print the post Back To Top
Author: ishtarastarte Big funky green star, 20000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 1920 of 1930
Subject: Re: NAGA World Date: 4/14/2012 6:47 PM
Post New | Post Reply | Reply Later | Create Poll . Report this Post | Recommend it!
Recommendations: 0
Awesome!

Ishtar

Author: legalwordwarrior Big funky green star, 20000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 1921 of 1930
Subject: Re: NAGA World Date: 4/14/2012 10:03 PM
Recommendations: 0
Congrats!

LWW

Author: scaryblondechick Big gold star, 5000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 1922 of 1930
Subject: Re: NAGA World Date: 4/15/2012 2:14 PM
Recommendations: 3
And today, ScaryKid, too: silver medal, Kids 13+ middleweights.

Tapped the first kid with a perfectly freaky nutcracker hold, both legs around the kid's neck, no arm in; I was shocked to see it work (and the sentiment was shared - all the grownups standing behind the timekeeper's desk went "ooooo"). Second kid beat him with a fast armbar about 1:30 in to his 3:00 match.

I was so pleased, I bought him a souvenir sword (they award them, with a plaque that "NAGA 1st Place", to 1st place winners; if you medal other than gold, they'll sell you one cheap with a similar descriptive plaque). Then we took him to Sonic. He considers it to be his most awesome day of the year.

Author: Grumpybiker Big gold star, 5000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 1923 of 1930
Subject: Re: NAGA World Date: 4/16/2012 8:05 PM
Recommendations: 2
Hey, when you're scary, you're SCARY!

Regards,

Grumpy

UnThreaded | Threaded | Whole Thread (5) | Ignore Thread Prev Thread | Next Thread
Advertisement