UnThreaded | Threaded | Whole Thread (4) | Ignore Thread Prev Thread | Prev | Next | Next Thread
Author: lowstudent Big funky green star, 20000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: of 134691  
Subject: Re: Our UN Ambassador On Syria Weapons Inspector Date: 9/7/2013 8:50 AM
Post New | Post Reply | Reply Later | Create Poll . Report this Post | Recommend it!
Recommendations: 10
Naive. Scary. What were these people thinking? There is plenty of history of Iran not following international norms. And somehow, this history will change based on their involvement??? Following through on a concept like this is mortifying!!! Get out of the classroom!

I am pretty sure, that the only criteria for placement within the Obama administration is you can not be smarter than the President.

That is a pretty tough standard. But frankly, up and down the line, he has a host of the most unqualified and brutally ignorant people imaginable. That can not be an accident

Given that criteria, nothing they do can surprise me

This is largely why I reject the rhetoric that we must stand behind this President or we diminish the Presidency.

We have to NOT stand behind this President and raise the honor of the United States, by showing we may make electoral mistakes, but we ca marginalize them and we are not foolish enough to support bad people once it becomes evident what they are.
Post New | Post Reply | Reply Later | Create Poll . Report this Post | Recommend it!
Print the post  
UnThreaded | Threaded | Whole Thread (4) | Ignore Thread Prev Thread | Prev | Next | Next Thread

Announcements

Post of the Day:
Apple

Apple and Ninety Years Ago
What was Your Dumbest Investment?
Share it with us -- and learn from others' stories of flubs.
When Life Gives You Lemons
We all have had hardships and made poor decisions. The important thing is how we respond and grow. Read the story of a Fool who started from nothing, and looks to gain everything.
Community Home
Speak Your Mind, Start Your Blog, Rate Your Stocks

Community Team Fools - who are those TMF's?
Contact Us
Contact Customer Service and other Fool departments here.
Work for Fools?
Winner of the Washingtonian great places to work, and "#1 Media Company to Work For" (BusinessInsider 2011)! Have access to all of TMF's online and email products for FREE, and be paid for your contributions to TMF! Click the link and start your Fool career.
Advertisement