Message Font: Serif | Sans-Serif

UnThreaded | Threaded | Whole Thread (2) | Ignore Thread Prev Thread | Next Thread
Author: PLynchJr Three stars, 500 posts Old School Fool CAPS All Star Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: of 8116  
Subject: Name Change? Date: 2/1/2007 6:30 AM
Post New | Post Reply | Reply Later | Create Poll Report this Post | Recommend it!
Recommendations: 0
Sorry if this has been answered before. I tried looking around and using the search feature. Yesterday I changed my username from Buckeye3d01 to PLynchJr. It worked fine all over the Fool site and forums. However on CAPS I'm still Buckeye3d01 and I don't see any way to change my name on the CAPS site. Am I missing something? I really hope I'm not going to have two different names on the Fool now.
Print the post Back To Top
Author: MaverickAtWork Big red star, 1000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 4787 of 8116
Subject: Re: Name Change? Date: 2/1/2007 7:44 AM
Post New | Post Reply | Reply Later | Create Poll Report this Post | Recommend it!
Recommendations: 2
PLynchJr (nice name by the way ;-) )...I changed my name recently as well, it just took a little longer to reset in CAPs.
I think witin 48 hours or so it was good to go.

Cheers,
E

Print the post Back To Top
UnThreaded | Threaded | Whole Thread (2) | Ignore Thread Prev Thread | Next Thread
Advertisement