UnThreaded | Threaded | Whole Thread (2) | Ignore Thread Prev Thread | Next Thread
Author: maniraja Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: of 6186  
Subject: National Online Trading Date: 4/23/2000 10:05 AM
Post New | Post Reply | Reply Later | Create Poll . Report this Post | Recommend it!
Recommendations: 0
Do you think that National Online Trading be subject to similar problems as Etrade despite the fact that it is run by a different company? Is their server in Australia?
Print the post Back To Top
Author: lance2210 Two stars, 250 posts Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 1345 of 6186
Subject: Re: National Online Trading Date: 4/24/2000 2:24 AM
Post New | Post Reply | Reply Later | Create Poll . Report this Post | Recommend it!
Recommendations: 0
no i don't see any problem, it all depends on how much capacity they have planned should a repeat of last weeks volitality occur again.

I don't know where you live but if you read the Sydney Morning Herald's Saturday Business Section had a great article on the brokerage fees charged by internet brokers. From what i understand Westpac barely coped with Monday and Tuesday's volume.

Lance

Print the post Back To Top
UnThreaded | Threaded | Whole Thread (2) | Ignore Thread Prev Thread | Next Thread
Advertisement