UnThreaded | Threaded | Whole Thread (3) | Ignore Thread Prev Thread | Next Thread
Author: joycets Big gold star, 5000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: of 978  
Subject: Need assistance paying for eyeglasses Date: 4/4/2012 9:05 PM
Post New | Post Reply | Reply Later | Create Poll Report this Post | Recommend it!
Recommendations: 0
hi. a facebook friend and almost-famous musician in California, Buzzy Linhart, has asked for help in funding his eyeglasses.

I am pretty sure he is legally blind. Anyone have any ideas here?

joycets
Print the post Back To Top
Author: blford Big funky green star, 20000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 976 of 978
Subject: Re: Need assistance paying for eyeglasses Date: 7/3/2012 11:36 AM
Post New | Post Reply | Reply Later | Create Poll Report this Post | Recommend it!
Recommendations: 0
Hey Joyce,

Long time no chat. How're you and the hubby? Well I hope.

Me? Long list...too long. <g>

I believe the Lions Club has an eyeglass assistance program, but I'll also offer Jim Lubin's website as another resource to check out just in case I'm wrong...

http://www.makoa.org/index.htm

Bill

e-mailed and posted

Author: czarinav Big red star, 1000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 977 of 978
Subject: Re: Need assistance paying for eyeglasses Date: 11/4/2014 5:45 PM
Recommendations: 1
Check with the local Lion's Club. As a civic service they provide various help and equipment for the with low vision or blindness.

UnThreaded | Threaded | Whole Thread (3) | Ignore Thread Prev Thread | Next Thread
Advertisement