No. of Recommendations: 0
Hi all,

I purchased a Yamaha RX-V3300 AV (130W x 6 + 25W x 2) for $600 (close out module). I would like to spend ~$2,000 on the speakers (5.1 or 6.1). My coworker recommandates Energy Connoisseur speakers (C-9 or C-7 for LR and at Connoisseur for Center/Bass/RearLR). Also some one is saying PSB and Paradigm are good candidates and I just read some posts on this board as well. I have listened Energy C-9 at local Goodguys' store (in Irvine, California, sells for $1,300 a pair with Connoisseur Center for Bass) and they sound great but Goodguys does not carry any PSB or Paradgm speakers for me to compare with. I need some advices on these speakers (Engery Connoisseur/PSB/Paradigm) for my AV. BTW, my family room is about 16 X 25 Ft in dimension. Thanks.

Sean
Print the post  

Announcements

When Life Gives You Lemons
We all have had hardships and made poor decisions. The important thing is how we respond and grow. Read the story of a Fool who started from nothing, and looks to gain everything.
Contact Us
Contact Customer Service and other Fool departments here.
Work for Fools?
Winner of the Washingtonian great places to work, and Glassdoor #1 Company to Work For 2015! Have access to all of TMF's online and email products for FREE, and be paid for your contributions to TMF! Click the link and start your Fool career.
Advertisement