Message Font: Serif | Sans-Serif

UnThreaded | Threaded | Whole Thread (4) | Ignore Thread Prev Thread | Next Thread
Author: TMFSelena Big gold star, 5000 posts Old School Fool CAPS All Star Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: of 196398  
Subject: Need some new boards? Date: 2/6/2002 5:03 PM
Post New | Post Reply | Reply Later | Create Poll . Report this Post | Recommend it!
Recommendations: 2
If anyone is interested in discovering some new boards, here's a frighteningly long list I compiled for another board. I just thought I'd share the list, in case some of you want to jump in on some new discussions. (At the very least, skimming through the list might be an adventure!)

http://boards.fool.com/Message.asp?mid=16652891

Selena
Print the post Back To Top
Author: crobinso Big gold star, 5000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 73184 of 196398
Subject: Re: Need some new boards? Date: 2/7/2002 8:54 AM
Post New | Post Reply | Reply Later | Create Poll . Report this Post | Recommend it!
Recommendations: 0
TMFSelena,

I see through your plot to get me to stay on. I clicked on 8 boards from your list, and I'm thinking of joining 7 of them. I will barely have time to read all the msgs and post before Feb. 14, won't I?? Oh, you TMFs are sly.

LOL
Charles

Author: Bonhoeffer Big gold star, 5000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 73185 of 196398
Subject: Re: Need some new boards? Date: 2/7/2002 9:32 AM
Recommendations: 1
I will barely have time to read all the msgs and post before Feb. 14, won't I??

Dude, you're already a bluecap. Bask in the glory.

Author: Urban123 Big red star, 1000 posts Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 73188 of 196398
Subject: Re: Need some new boards? Date: 2/7/2002 9:53 AM
Recommendations: 1
Dude, you're already a bluecap. Bask in the glory.

A "bluecap."
Hmmmmm.... I never thought I'd be a bluecap.
I never sought bluecapdom.
I wonder if there are any perqs to being a bluecap outside of Fooldom.
What is blue isn't my color? Can I be a redcap or a blackcap while retaining the rights and privileges of a bluecap?

Bluecap limerick
There once was a bluecap named Urban
Who said as he sipped on his bourbon
With security concerns today
And my trip to LA
I'm just happy it wasn't a turban.

Bluecap haiku
Bluecap now bestowed
Brings the right to post for free.
Aren't the Fools gracious?

Urban the blueturba...errr.. bluecap
{;~ )

UnThreaded | Threaded | Whole Thread (4) | Ignore Thread Prev Thread | Next Thread
Advertisement