Message Font: Serif | Sans-Serif

UnThreaded | Threaded | Whole Thread (4) | Ignore Thread Prev Thread | Next Thread
Author: morgaine1 Big red star, 1000 posts Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: of 7313  
Subject: needlework/embroidery patterns? Date: 5/9/2003 4:22 PM
Post New | Post Reply | Reply Later | Create Poll . Report this Post | Recommend it!
Recommendations: 0
I've had this idea for a while now, of embroidering my jeans with stuff. (I know, I know, everybody is doing it-but I thought of it years ago!) What I want is bird patterns, or maybe flowers. Does anyone know where to find these? They would need to be the ones you iron-on, cuz I have no drawing ability whatsoever.

Thanks for any help-I hope this is the right place! Should I cross-post to LBYM??

cathy.mn
kittens climbing up my leg would be cute, too...
Print the post Back To Top
Author: kirakat Big gold star, 5000 posts Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 1266 of 7313
Subject: Re: needlework/embroidery patterns? Date: 5/9/2003 4:47 PM
Post New | Post Reply | Reply Later | Create Poll . Report this Post | Recommend it!
Does anyone know where to find these? They would need to be the ones you iron-on, cuz I have no drawing ability whatsoever.

I've always had great luck finding patterns on eBay. Here's a book of kitten iron-on patterns:

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=2321336115&category=28143

Author: isewquilts2 Big red star, 1000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 1267 of 7313
Subject: Re: needlework/embroidery patterns? Date: 5/9/2003 5:23 PM
Aunt Martha's patterns are great for that stuff. They are "old fashioned" but easily available at any Hancock's, JoAnne's, Hobby Lobby, etc. American School Of Needlework has lots of books with iron-on embroidery designs, too.

isewquilts

Author: llamalluv Big funky green star, 20000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 1275 of 7313
Subject: Re: needlework/embroidery patterns? Date: 5/11/2003 2:20 AM
kittens climbing up my leg would be cute, too...

Yes, they would, provided they are decorative embriodery.

'Cause having the real kind climbing up your leg sucks. Especially if you are allergic to cats AND have a tendency to develop welts on shallow cuts and scratches.

UnThreaded | Threaded | Whole Thread (4) | Ignore Thread Prev Thread | Next Thread
Advertisement