Message Font: Serif | Sans-Serif

No. of Recommendations: 0
I have an adult neighbor who has twice now verbally harassed my 13-year old daughter. Any advice? I know she doesn't like my daughter, and why, even though I think she is wrong, but she needs to be an adult and keep her mouth shut, especially when she's directing her words into our yard. And she only does it when she knows me and my wife aren't home. I've talked to her about the original incident and thought things were ok, but she's twice since said mean things to her or about her. At what point is it ok to get the police involved. I would think since the harassment is adult vs minor they would be more likely to get involved, but who knows. I've heard storied of police getting involved in these types of things and matters only get worse.
Print the post  

Announcements

When Life Gives You Lemons
We all have had hardships and made poor decisions. The important thing is how we respond and grow. Read the story of a Fool who started from nothing, and looks to gain everything.
Contact Us
Contact Customer Service and other Fool departments here.
Work for Fools?
Winner of the Washingtonian great places to work, and Glassdoor #1 Company to Work For 2015! Have access to all of TMF's online and email products for FREE, and be paid for your contributions to TMF! Click the link and start your Fool career.
Advertisement