UnThreaded | Threaded | Whole Thread (2) | Ignore Thread Prev Thread | Next Thread
Author: intercst Big funky green star, 20000 posts Feste Award Nominee! Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: of 80200  
Subject: Net Worth Calculator Date: 9/14/2013 7:17 AM
Post New | Post Reply | Reply Later | Create Poll Report this Post | Recommend it!
Recommendations: 3
I was surprised that a net worth of $1.5 million makes you "the 1%". Financial marketing surveys show that 5% to 6% of the population has "investible wealth" (i.e., assets outside of the value of your home and pension accounts) of $1 million or more, but I guess many of those folks are also carrying a lot of debt. Leverage planners appear to be leaving their mark.

http://politicalcalculations.blogspot.com/2013/01/the-distri...

intercst
Print the post Back To Top
Author: Dwdonhoff Big gold star, 5000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 72822 of 80200
Subject: Re: Net Worth Calculator Date: 9/14/2013 10:09 AM
Post New | Post Reply | Reply Later | Create Poll Report this Post | Recommend it!
Recommendations: 1
I was surprised that a net worth of $1.5 million makes you "the 1%".
<SNIP>
Leverage planners appear to be leaving their mark.

Bring the hate, brother...
Transfer your power.

;~D
Dave Donhoff
Leverage Planner

Print the post Back To Top
UnThreaded | Threaded | Whole Thread (2) | Ignore Thread Prev Thread | Next Thread
Advertisement