UnThreaded | Threaded | Whole Thread (2) | Ignore Thread Prev Thread | Next Thread
Author: intercst Big funky green star, 20000 posts Top Favorite Fools Top Recommended Fools Feste Award Nominee! Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: of 75335  
Subject: Net Worth Calculator Date: 9/14/2013 7:17 AM
Post New | Post Reply | Reply Later | Create Poll . Report this Post | Recommend it!
Recommendations: 3
I was surprised that a net worth of $1.5 million makes you "the 1%". Financial marketing surveys show that 5% to 6% of the population has "investible wealth" (i.e., assets outside of the value of your home and pension accounts) of $1 million or more, but I guess many of those folks are also carrying a lot of debt. Leverage planners appear to be leaving their mark.

http://politicalcalculations.blogspot.com/2013/01/the-distri...

intercst
Print the post Back To Top
Author: Dwdonhoff Big gold star, 5000 posts Top Favorite Fools Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 72822 of 75335
Subject: Re: Net Worth Calculator Date: 9/14/2013 10:09 AM
Post New | Post Reply | Reply Later | Create Poll . Report this Post | Recommend it!
Recommendations: 1
I was surprised that a net worth of $1.5 million makes you "the 1%".
<SNIP>
Leverage planners appear to be leaving their mark.

Bring the hate, brother...
Transfer your power.

;~D
Dave Donhoff
Leverage Planner

Print the post Back To Top
UnThreaded | Threaded | Whole Thread (2) | Ignore Thread Prev Thread | Next Thread
Advertisement