UnThreaded | Threaded | Whole Thread (3) | Ignore Thread Prev Thread | Next Thread
Author: lindytoes Big gold star, 5000 posts Top Recommended Fools Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: of 62959  
Subject: Netflix's House of Cards Date: 3/24/2013 9:18 PM
Post New | Post Reply | Reply Later | Create Poll Report this Post | Recommend it!
Recommendations: 1
Art really encouraged me to get Netflix up and running. I confess, Art. I haven't done it. I sorta forgot. I checked my blu ray player and it isn't hooked up and Adam is not available, but I will work on it.
Anyhoo, Art was encouraging me to see House of Cards, a Netflix original series. He wasn't just mentioning it - he was really, really adamant that I would love it because it is all about politics.

Here's a video talking about Netflix pushing a new agenda--their own series released all at once. Wait until you see how they decided on this show.
http://www.nbcnews.com/video/nightly-news/51312617/#51312617...
Print the post Back To Top
Author: Art53 Big funky green star, 20000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 48548 of 62959
Subject: Re: Netflix's House of Cards Date: 3/25/2013 12:12 AM
Post New | Post Reply | Reply Later | Create Poll Report this Post | Recommend it!
Recommendations: 1
"Anyhoo, Art was encouraging me to see House of Cards, a Netflix original series. He wasn't just mentioning it - he was really, really adamant that I would love it because it is all about politics." - lindytoes

You will love it. Trust me on this. Get that pseudo son-in-law of yours to hook up whatever gizmo Heather was using to stream Netflix to your TV so you can watch House of Cards. If I can figure it out and make it work I'm sure it won't be that difficult for you.

We got a "Roku" box and it's awesome. That's all I'm saying. By the way it only costs like $8.00/month to stream Netflix and there are a plethora of movies and series and mini-series that can be streamed. I can think of several that you might enjoy. Besides House of Cards McCleod's Daughters from Australia is also quite good.

Art

Author: sykesix Big gold star, 5000 posts Top Recommended Fools Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 48553 of 62959
Subject: Re: Netflix's House of Cards Date: 3/25/2013 12:53 PM
Recommendations: 0
Love House of Cards.

UnThreaded | Threaded | Whole Thread (3) | Ignore Thread Prev Thread | Next Thread
Advertisement