Message Font: Serif | Sans-Serif

UnThreaded | Threaded | Whole Thread (3) | Ignore Thread Prev Thread | Next Thread
Author: txskygal Big red star, 1000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: of 131  
Subject: New Board - Hunting, Archery, & The Outdoors Date: 12/3/2003 2:22 PM
Post New | Post Reply | Reply Later | Create Poll . Report this Post | Recommend it!
Recommendations: 0
Hi! Please come on by and check it out. The emphasis is more on hunting and the great outdoors; rather than guns in particular.

Ladies are particularly welcome; as I would like there to be more than just me there. Come on over!

TxSky
Print the post Back To Top
Author: txskygal Big red star, 1000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 128 of 131
Subject: Re: New Board - Hunting, Archery, & The Outdoors Date: 12/3/2003 2:23 PM
Post New | Post Reply | Reply Later | Create Poll . Report this Post | Recommend it!
And, the link to getcha there!

http://boards.fool.com/Message.asp?mid=19929811

Author: GlasMenagerie Big red star, 1000 posts Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 130 of 131
Subject: Re: New Board - Hunting, Archery, & The Outdoors Date: 12/18/2003 5:32 PM
Many thanks! Just added it to my favorites.

UnThreaded | Threaded | Whole Thread (3) | Ignore Thread Prev Thread | Next Thread
Advertisement