Message Font: Serif | Sans-Serif

UnThreaded | Threaded | Whole Thread (3) | Ignore Thread Prev Thread | Next Thread
Author: TMFSpirit Big gold star, 5000 posts Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: of 50  
Subject: New BUY Date: 11/21/1997 4:04 AM
Post New | Post Reply | Reply Later | Create Poll . Report this Post | Recommend it!
Recommendations: 0
Today, CS First Boston said it reinitiated coverage of shares of W.R. Grace & Co <GRA.N> with a buy rating.

Their four-month price target is $79.00 a share.

Best wishes,

TMF Spirit, Fools AOL chat hostess
Print the post Back To Top
Author: vess Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 4 of 50
Subject: Re: New BUY Date: 12/30/1997 8:26 PM
Post New | Post Reply | Reply Later | Create Poll . Report this Post | Recommend it!
hey, this is my first message on the fool.i could not find a folder on the company i use to work for so ilooked up gra. my old company sealed air corp. is doing a partial buy out of w.r.grace to form a new company with a separate stock listing is the way i have been told by current employees at sealed air.

Author: TAMSDEN Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 5 of 50
Subject: Re: New BUY Date: 4/18/1998 1:39 AM
NOW THAT SEALED AIR HAS THE PACKAGING DIVISION, IT IS AN EXCELLENT TIME TO BUY GRACE. I STARTED BUYING IN 1981. THE AVERAGE RETURN FOR IT IS OVER 40 %.

UnThreaded | Threaded | Whole Thread (3) | Ignore Thread Prev Thread | Next Thread
Advertisement