UnThreaded | Threaded | Whole Thread (10) | Ignore Thread Prev Thread | Next Thread
Author: TMFWordNerd Big red star, 1000 posts Global Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: of 5162  
Subject: New charm on the boards Date: 6/28/2012 10:29 AM
Post New | Post Reply | Reply Later | Create Poll . Report this Post | Recommend it!
Recommendations: 13
Global Fools,
You'll notice that you have a new charm on the Fool's boards -- a little green postage stamp with an airplane on it. This signifies that you're a Global Fool and will help you identify other GG members once our GG boards are moved over to the Fool's public website.
No doubt other people will hop onto the GG boards once they are public, so we hope this charm will help you retain a sense of community and solidarity with your fellow Global Fools.
Enjoy!
--Tracy
Print the post Back To Top
Author: absurd100 One star, 50 posts Global Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 5073 of 5162
Subject: Re: New charm on the boards Date: 6/28/2012 12:38 PM
Post New | Post Reply | Reply Later | Create Poll . Report this Post | Recommend it!
Recommendations: 0
Cool.

Author: hsmith1415 Big red star, 1000 posts Old School Fool Global Fool Most Active, Foolanthropy 2013 Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 5074 of 5162
Subject: Re: New charm on the boards Date: 6/28/2012 12:45 PM
Tracy,
When these go public, where exactly will they be? Will it be it's own category on the community boards, or under one of the existing topics?

Thanks,
Howard

Author: TMFWordNerd Big red star, 1000 posts Global Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 5075 of 5162
Subject: Re: New charm on the boards Date: 6/28/2012 12:55 PM
Recommendations: 1
Howard,
I think the boards will appear in a new category of its own. We'll send you one last email next week explaining exactly how to find them.
--Tracy

Author: TMFWordNerd Big red star, 1000 posts Global Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 5076 of 5162
Subject: Re: New charm on the boards Date: 6/28/2012 1:22 PM
I've noticed that Global Fools who are also members of MDP All Access, Deep Value All Access or Fool One don't have the new charm yet.
We're working to rerun our database and fix that for you.
--Tracy

Author: vls100 Three stars, 500 posts Global Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 5077 of 5162
Subject: Re: New charm on the boards Date: 6/28/2012 8:55 PM
Recommendations: 1
Thanks! That's very considerate of TMF.

Author: RSue Big red star, 1000 posts CAPS All Star Global Fool Motley Fool One Everlasting Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 5078 of 5162
Subject: Re: New charm on the boards Date: 6/28/2012 11:11 PM
Thanks, Tracy.

What a lovely thought and gesture on the part of TMF!

Best,

RSue

Author: LTInvestorJim Big red star, 1000 posts Ticker Guide Global Fool SC1 Blue Captain Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 5079 of 5162
Subject: Re: New charm on the boards Date: 6/28/2012 11:30 PM
Nice! Thank you.

Jim

Author: vicki1024 Big red star, 1000 posts Global Fool SC1 Yellow Captain Motley Fool One Everlasting Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 5080 of 5162
Subject: Re: New charm on the boards Date: 6/29/2012 11:20 AM
Thanks! I think this is a great way to identify folks interested in Global stocks!

Vicki

Author: BaltoBruiser Big red star, 1000 posts Old School Fool Global Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 5088 of 5162
Subject: Re: New charm on the boards Date: 6/30/2012 6:58 AM
Thanks!

UnThreaded | Threaded | Whole Thread (10) | Ignore Thread Prev Thread | Next Thread
Advertisement