UnThreaded | Threaded | Whole Thread (7) | Ignore Thread Prev Thread | Next Thread
Author: rinjr715 Big funky green star, 20000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: of 40867  
Subject: New DWTS cast to be revealed Date: 2/25/2012 5:28 PM
Post New | Post Reply | Reply Later | Create Poll . Report this Post | Recommend it!
Recommendations: 0
For any of y'all who might be interested, the cast of DWTS 14 is to be revealed Tuesday morning on Good Morning America.
Print the post Back To Top
Author: LCKitten Big funky green star, 20000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 40855 of 40867
Subject: Re: New DWTS cast to be revealed Date: 2/26/2012 1:55 PM
Post New | Post Reply | Reply Later | Create Poll . Report this Post | Recommend it!
Recommendations: 2
Do you think it will include any actual stars?

Author: rinjr715 Big funky green star, 20000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 40856 of 40867
Subject: Re: New DWTS cast to be revealed Date: 2/26/2012 10:36 PM
I doubt very many. As usual, most of the rumored names are no-names or has-beens.

Author: rinjr715 Big funky green star, 20000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 40857 of 40867
Subject: Re: New DWTS cast to be revealed Date: 2/28/2012 9:50 AM
They revealed the cast this morning, including their pro partners. If it isn't there already, it should be available on the news section at www.realitytvworld.com sometime today.

Author: LCKitten Big funky green star, 20000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 40858 of 40867
Subject: Re: New DWTS cast to be revealed Date: 2/28/2012 11:07 AM
Who do you think promises to provide the most entertainment value?

Author: rinjr715 Big funky green star, 20000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 40859 of 40867
Subject: Re: New DWTS cast to be revealed Date: 2/28/2012 11:16 PM
Beats the hell outta me. As per usual, I'm not that familiar with several of the new people.

Author: scaryblondechick Big gold star, 5000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 40860 of 40867
Subject: Re: New DWTS cast to be revealed Date: 3/1/2012 10:51 PM
"Maks" was on the cover of this month's Men's Health. Hubby showed it to me and asked, "does this guy seem wrong to you? What's up with his face, and why are his biceps so big but his shoulders are so small by comparison? Is he photoshopped?"

The only reason I knew who this guy was is because of this thread. Thank you, 400 lb. Virgins!

p.s. - my verdict was, no, not 'shopped (Men's Health frowns on that stuff); the guy just built the vanity muscles (biceps) but not the functional strength muscles (chest, shoulders). Anybody else seen the cover has an opinion?

UnThreaded | Threaded | Whole Thread (7) | Ignore Thread Prev Thread | Next Thread
Advertisement