UnThreaded | Threaded | Whole Thread (3) | Ignore Thread Prev Thread | Next Thread
Author: TMFMoby Two stars, 250 posts Old School Fool CAPS All Star Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: of 597  
Subject: New Flossary Invites Date: 9/10/2008 12:42 PM
Post New | Post Reply | Reply Later | Create Poll . Report this Post | Recommend it!
Recommendations: 3
Hi Fools -- Just to let you know, we're expanding our beta group by a little bit today, so please make them feel welcome if you see some new faces around.

Our average invitee in this group has over 4500 board posts and right at 9000 lifetime recs. Wow! I have some catchup work to do... :)

Jeremy
Print the post Back To Top
Author: TMFTwitty Big funky green star, 20000 posts Old School Fool CAPS All Star Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 329 of 597
Subject: Re: New Flossary Invites Date: 9/10/2008 4:19 PM
Post New | Post Reply | Reply Later | Create Poll . Report this Post | Recommend it!
Recommendations: 0
I rec'd you to help you get there, Jeremy. Remember, a journey of 10K recs begins with...

Author: mrmolar119 Big red star, 1000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 369 of 597
Subject: Re: New Flossary Invites Date: 9/14/2008 5:05 PM
Recommendations: 0
I wonder how in the world I ended up being invited?

I am still trying to get up to speed to figure out what is going on?

Any ideas?

LLoyd

UnThreaded | Threaded | Whole Thread (3) | Ignore Thread Prev Thread | Next Thread
Advertisement