Message Font: Serif | Sans-Serif

UnThreaded | Threaded | Whole Thread (3) | Ignore Thread Prev Thread | Next Thread
Author: finsternis Three stars, 500 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: of 53806  
Subject: New Fool Date: 1/22/2011 3:03 PM
Post New | Post Reply | Reply Later | Create Poll . Report this Post | Recommend it!
Recommendations: 3
Gwen, a round!
On Wednesday, at 0339, my son, Fin JR, was born. He arrived with much less fanfare than my daughter (That's a good thing.) Nine pounds, nine ounces, at 3x3 9 on the nineteenth. Holy nines!

He gave us a much better first night at home than his sister as well. He is a modest fellow, preferring to be well swaddled and preferably held also. His neck strength is remarkable. He most resembles his uncle, who grew up to be way bigger than me and played college football.

I think I'll start his education early. Perhaps a trip to Lowe's tomorrow?

Still in the,
Finsternis
Print the post Back To Top
Author: SirYoda Big gold star, 5000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 53694 of 53806
Subject: Re: New Fool Date: 1/22/2011 5:14 PM
Post New | Post Reply | Reply Later | Create Poll . Report this Post | Recommend it!
Recommendations: 1
Congrats!!!

Drinks all around!

Yoda

Author: FordLove Big gold star, 5000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 53695 of 53806
Subject: Re: New Fool Date: 1/24/2011 1:53 PM
Recommendations: 0
Congrats
I'm glad all is well.

While we shop at Lowe's, I also hit the smaller shops. We still have a local hardware store, and a plumber's shop that are pretty good.

Lowe's and Home Depot used to kill them on price, but they really don't anymore. The service is way better at the smaller places as well. I get a lot of blank stares when shopping at Lowe's.

Oh, and a round on me for wee Fin Jr.

In case you didn't know, there is a parenting board at the fool
http://boards.fool.com/parents-and-expecting-parents-112914....

Ford

UnThreaded | Threaded | Whole Thread (3) | Ignore Thread Prev Thread | Next Thread
Advertisement