Message Font: Serif | Sans-Serif

UnThreaded | Threaded | Whole Thread (51) | Ignore Thread Prev | Next
Author: ColonelLawrence Big gold star, 5000 posts Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: of 532864  
Subject: New Invasion Rules Date: 11/24/2000 6:58 AM
Post New | Post Reply | Reply Later | Create Poll Report this Post | Recommend it!
Recommendations: 21
Given the grave concern from Gunnar and to ameliorate the unfortunate position that GMS has found itself in (see below),
with immediate effect new stricter laws are to be instituted regarding all BIS invasions.

BIS INVASION LAWS 1.1
1. No invasion may take place without the approval of at least one BIS trooper.
2. Invasion targets must be limited to :
i. Boards that like it
ii. Boards where it would be funny
iii. Boards where they won't notice
iv. Boards where a landmark is available
v. Boards where they deserve it
vi. Boards containing the pompous and/or arrogant
vii. Boards with funny names
viii.NADA
ix. Foreign Boards (especially if nasty to Heinz or Yoda)
x. Other Boards where deemed appropriate by BIS

3. An attack may only continue for as long as it takes to have the maximum fun or achieve another strategic BIS objective (e.g. see BIS Strategy 2000-2222)
4. If a friend of BIS or a BIS trooper is under attack invasion is mandatory.
5. If Gunnar has posted on the Board it is compulsory to attack at some time (ideally night).
6. Boards that use English incorrectly should be encouraged to learn the Queens lingua franca.
7. Boards that are offensive or distasteful; unkind to animals, children or women will be either 'corrected' or sent to Coventry (for a whole weekend).
8. Whilst attacking the highest British ideals will always be displayed prominently
9. If asked to stop attacking we will always consider the request
10. We will not knowingly offend reasonable people (defined by the standard of the Penge Double Decker customer)

"However I believe the Strategy changed awhile ago to the "Hearts and Minds" Campaign which codey,in particular,has succesfully undertaken ....
iccy"
----------

"In that case, I stand corrected. My only concern was the animosity towards some of the entertainment boards which has been noticeable lately. GMS under attack...
Gunnar"
Post New | Post Reply | Reply Later | Create Poll Report this Post | Recommend it!
Print the post  
UnThreaded | Threaded | Whole Thread (51) | Ignore Thread Prev | Next

Announcements

Foolanthropy 2014!
By working with young, first-time moms, Nurse-Family Partnership is able to truly change lives – for generations to come.
When Life Gives You Lemons
We all have had hardships and made poor decisions. The important thing is how we respond and grow. Read the story of a Fool who started from nothing, and looks to gain everything.
Post of the Day:
Macro Economics

Economic Implications of Cuba
What was Your Dumbest Investment?
Share it with us -- and learn from others' stories of flubs.
Community Home
Speak Your Mind, Start Your Blog, Rate Your Stocks

Community Team Fools - who are those TMF's?
Contact Us
Contact Customer Service and other Fool departments here.
Work for Fools?
Winner of the Washingtonian great places to work, and "#1 Media Company to Work For" (BusinessInsider 2011)! Have access to all of TMF's online and email products for FREE, and be paid for your contributions to TMF! Click the link and start your Fool career.
Advertisement