UnThreaded | Threaded | Whole Thread (8) | Ignore Thread Prev Thread | Next Thread
Author: IShootModels Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: of 1043  
Subject: New member in Phoenix Date: 7/26/2009 12:50 PM
Post New | Post Reply | Reply Later | Create Poll Report this Post | Recommend it!
Recommendations: 0
I just wanted to introduce myself to the Motley Fool Forums. Also appears that this forum isn't very active. What's up AZ?
Print the post Back To Top
Author: Hetepheres Big red star, 1000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 1024 of 1043
Subject: Re: New member in Phoenix Date: 7/26/2009 1:04 PM
Post New | Post Reply | Reply Later | Create Poll Report this Post | Recommend it!
I just wanted to introduce myself to the Motley Fool Forums. Also appears that this forum isn't very active. What's up AZ?

Welcome fellow Phoenician! Yes. It does get slow on the AZ board. Generally most people find a corner of the Fool that they like and hang out there.

As for what's happening, I can only speak for what's happening at my house - I've been dog-sitting this weekend. DD has a gig up-country and couldn't take her fave doggie so she is here running round the yard with my 2 dobies. I have the mister in the Chinese Elm running so they will be okay today.

All the dogs know each other, so it is doggy old-home-week & reunion-runaround in my yard, except when they all come in to the AC and pass out on the floor.

Where is that vacuum cleaner???

Hetep

Author: IShootModels Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 1025 of 1043
Subject: Re: New member in Phoenix Date: 7/26/2009 1:12 PM
Recommendations: 1
Well, at least it's nice and cool today.. Only 110 out.. Almost jacket weather.

Anyways.. I just signed up on here yesterday and I'm a bit overwhelmed. So much stuff to look at.

Author: NoSharpEdges One star, 50 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 1026 of 1043
Subject: Re: New member in Phoenix Date: 7/27/2009 4:23 AM
Welcome, and hello from Tucson, where it's a chilly 88 degrees at 1:22 a.m.! ;)

Author: Hetepheres Big red star, 1000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 1027 of 1043
Subject: Re: New member in Phoenix Date: 7/27/2009 9:07 AM
Welcome, and hello from Tucson, where it's a chilly 88 degrees at 1:22 a.m.! ;)

Do you remember back in June for a couple of days it was really nice. Cloudy and 88-90 in the afternoon! It was unreal, it was so nice. I drove home from work and noticed almost everyone had their windows down and someone even smiled at me with a fingerpoint to the sky.

But then, you know - no one around here REALLY complains about the heat until it gets past 110°. ;)

I have always loved the desert.

Author: xSixSigmaMBB Big gold star, 5000 posts Old School Fool CAPS All Star Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 1028 of 1043
Subject: Re: New member in Phoenix Date: 7/27/2009 9:55 AM
Well,

I feel sorry for the Phoenicians (sp) today...

At 6:00am it was 93 degrees while in Tucson a paltry 80. Here in Tucson, we're headed to 107 or so while you Northerners are going to 113+.

YIKES!!!

xSSMBB

Author: Hetepheres Big red star, 1000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 1029 of 1043
Subject: Re: New member in Phoenix Date: 7/27/2009 10:08 AM
I just signed up on here yesterday and I'm a bit overwhelmed. So much stuff to look at.

There a lot to see here. Are you finding your way around the Fool okay, or do you need someone to point you in a direction? Let us know if you need to be spun and pointed. There are some really nice people on these boards and I'm sure they'll welcome you wherever you land.

Hetep (possibly the oldest 'character' you will find on the boards.)

P.S. I'm glad you use a ~camera~ to shoot your models.

Author: IShootModels Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 1030 of 1043
Subject: Re: New member in Phoenix Date: 7/27/2009 11:49 PM
Well, I'm not exactly new here. I've always kind of lurked around here reading the boards and the articles. Though not regularly.

Then I signed up up for a formal account this weekend wanting to become more of an active participant.

I'm a little bit overwhelmed, but I'm learning my way.

UnThreaded | Threaded | Whole Thread (8) | Ignore Thread Prev Thread | Next Thread
Advertisement