Message Font: Serif | Sans-Serif

UnThreaded | Threaded | Whole Thread (3) | Ignore Thread Prev Thread | Next Thread
Author: mitchjl Two stars, 250 posts Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: of 18123  
Subject: New projection Date: 1/27/2013 6:40 AM
Post New | Post Reply | Reply Later | Create Poll . Report this Post | Recommend it!
Recommendations: 0
http://seekingalpha.com/article/1135361-buy-ford-i-am-raisin...
Print the post Back To Top
Author: SkepikI One star, 50 posts Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 17361 of 18123
Subject: Re: New projection Date: 1/27/2013 1:07 PM
Post New | Post Reply | Reply Later | Create Poll . Report this Post | Recommend it!
Recommendations: 0
An interesting article to read, but hard to take seriously. Still some will read and believe.... I am always suspicious of hockey sticks (share price graph)

Author: TMFBreakerRob Big gold star, 5000 posts Old School Fool Home Fool Supernova Phoenix 1
Mission Team Member CAPS All Star Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 17363 of 18123
Subject: Re: New projection Date: 1/27/2013 6:12 PM
Recommendations: 3
An interesting article to read, but hard to take seriously. -- Skepik

I think the comments at the end of the article are pretty good. They rip the author apart for being pretty clueless. I may have read more uninformed articles before, but I can't remember when. :)

Rob

UnThreaded | Threaded | Whole Thread (3) | Ignore Thread Prev Thread | Next Thread
Advertisement