Message Font: Serif | Sans-Serif

UnThreaded | Threaded | Whole Thread (2) | Ignore Thread Prev Thread | Next Thread
Author: Banana737 Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: of 1598  
Subject: New rollout of Diablo 3 Date: 5/21/2012 12:31 PM
Post New | Post Reply | Reply Later | Create Poll . Report this Post | Recommend it!
Recommendations: 0
I've been a long-time WoW player, and a former Diablo player. Many of my gaming colleagues have been complaining that they've been unable to log-on to Diablo because of lack of server function. Unfortunately, this is pretty typical of Blizzard from the WoW perspective.

Any other reports?
Print the post Back To Top
Author: RHinCT Big gold star, 5000 posts Ticker Guide SC1 Red Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 1594 of 1598
Subject: Re: New rollout of Diablo 3 Date: 5/21/2012 3:09 PM
Post New | Post Reply | Reply Later | Create Poll . Report this Post | Recommend it!
Recommendations: 0
On the busy private Stock Advisor board for ATVI there have been reports of few if any problems with Diablo after the first day or two. There has been much more on the quality of the gaming, all positive as I recall them. But I'm no gamer and have no experience with this.

Print the post Back To Top
UnThreaded | Threaded | Whole Thread (2) | Ignore Thread Prev Thread | Next Thread
Advertisement