UnThreaded | Threaded | Whole Thread (2) | Ignore Thread Prev Thread | Next Thread
Author: DBLKWONDR Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: of 74759  
Subject: NEW ROTH IRA Date: 2/18/2000 1:28 PM
Post New | Post Reply | Reply Later | Create Poll . Report this Post | Recommend it!
Recommendations: 0
I have recently been able to max out on my 401K plan and I have an additonal $2000 which I want to contribute to a ROTH IRA. Can you give me suggestions on which kind of portfolio would be a good starting point?Again, I am new to this and any advice would be helpful. THX - WONDR
Print the post Back To Top
Author: jeffy3 One star, 50 posts Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 19238 of 74759
Subject: Re: NEW ROTH IRA Date: 2/18/2000 2:29 PM
Post New | Post Reply | Reply Later | Create Poll . Report this Post | Recommend it!
Recommendations: 0
Congratulations! Fool School is as good a place as any to learn about investing. After you have read the 13 steps come over to the Index Funds message board. It is a great place to start. Actually, its also a great place to finish.
Good luck,
jeffy3

Print the post Back To Top
UnThreaded | Threaded | Whole Thread (2) | Ignore Thread Prev Thread | Next Thread
Advertisement