Message Font: Serif | Sans-Serif

UnThreaded | Threaded | Whole Thread (9) | Ignore Thread Prev Thread | Next Thread
Author: daveyde Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: of 36  
Subject: New SAFC message board. Date: 5/21/2001 8:23 PM
Post New | Post Reply | Reply Later | Create Poll Report this Post | Recommend it!
Recommendations: 0
It would appear that Yahoo! has dropped the Safeco discussion board. So, I thought we might start a new board on the fool. I hope that some of the old Safeco regular posters will find this board.

The reorganization changes are dramatic, compared to the past efforts to try the decentralize/centralize modus operandi...at least as far as the Commercial Lines are concerned. If I can keep the same underwriters it won't be quite so traumatic. It certainly helped SAFc to head north! Lets hope that's the trend for the new few months.

Dave
Print the post Back To Top
Author: Dan131 Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 18 of 36
Subject: Re: New SAFC message board. Date: 5/25/2001 8:32 PM
Post New | Post Reply | Reply Later | Create Poll Report this Post | Recommend it!
Recommendations: 1
Dave - What do you mean by "It certainly helped SAFc to head north!" ?? Also, where did everyone go from the old board?
Dan

Author: daveyde Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 22 of 36
Subject: Re: New SAFC message board. Date: 5/31/2001 2:08 PM
Dan: My reference to "heading north" was the fact the the stock sas risen alot since McGavick came on board and since the changes have taken place. I have no idea what happened to the Yahoo board. I though I would give this board a try.
dave

Author: Nannyx7 Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 24 of 36
Subject: Re: New SAFC message board. Date: 6/6/2001 12:11 PM
As a 23 year retiree, I can tell you that the info coming from McGavick is more than ever came through while I was working. I think the purchase of ASBI was the start of many changes to come. Lots changes in Commercial in the works. Lets hope the numbers keep "going north"....

Author: hal47 Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 25 of 36
Subject: Re: New SAFC message board. Date: 6/8/2001 11:13 PM
This is the only Safeco post I can find. Heard the one on Yahoo was shut down by Safeco?

Author: daveyde Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 26 of 36
Subject: Re: New SAFC message board. Date: 6/11/2001 10:25 AM
Recommendations: 1
Hal:
I emailed Yahoo and they told me that they were aware of the problem and were working on a solution. So, I don't think Safeco shut down the board. In fact, I don't know if Yahoo would do such a thing! Unless, of course, they paid Yahoo big bucks. Nice upgrade on Safc today to strong buy. Were heading north!!
Dave

Author: hal47 Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 27 of 36
Subject: Re: New SAFC message board. Date: 6/12/2001 9:00 PM
Dave: Of course I just got out of my Safeco stock and was going to buy it back went it went down. Held it for a year and made some money but watched it go up and down and thought I was smarter than the market??

Author: tiger117 Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 29 of 36
Subject: Re: New SAFC message board. Date: 6/13/2001 9:49 PM
SAFECO did indeed shut down Yahoo Board. Confidential info was hitting Yahoo before it was being made public, even to the employees. Obviously, some people on the inside don't understand (or don't care)what "insider info" really is. Or else they just can't keep a secret.

Author: hal47 Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 30 of 36
Subject: Re: New SAFC message board. Date: 6/23/2001 12:44 PM
Hello: Is there anyone left from the old Yahoo message board?

UnThreaded | Threaded | Whole Thread (9) | Ignore Thread Prev Thread | Next Thread
Advertisement