UnThreaded | Threaded | Whole Thread (7) | Ignore Thread Prev Thread | Next Thread
Author: corse Big gold star, 5000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: of 1114  
Subject: New times Date: 1/21/2009 5:42 AM
Post New | Post Reply | Reply Later | Create Poll . Report this Post | Recommend it!
Recommendations: 1
With the Obama administration now taking the reins I hope this year will still take off as it should.Good luck to all investors

corse
Print the post Back To Top
Author: midastouch017 Big gold star, 5000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 1047 of 1114
Subject: Re: New times Date: 1/21/2009 6:05 AM
Post New | Post Reply | Reply Later | Create Poll . Report this Post | Recommend it!
Recommendations: 2
Hey Richard, long time no here, hope all is well with you ?
Your neighbour
Dubi

Author: markr33 Big gold star, 5000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 1048 of 1114
Subject: Re: New times Date: 1/21/2009 8:23 AM
Recommendations: 0
Which economic policies do you think will cause this "take off"? And what should we look for as a sign to allow us to benefit from this take off? I'd love to find a way to help my 401(k) crawl back to where it was a year or so ago!

Author: jimicarlos100 Big red star, 1000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 1049 of 1114
Subject: Re: New times Date: 1/21/2009 8:52 PM
Recommendations: 1
Some people are talking Gold ( maybe an exchange traded note such as DGP ) . Some are recommending agricultural stocks . Since Barack Obama's girls like the Jonas Brothers , maybe buying stocks that have products associated with them will work ... lol

Author: corse Big gold star, 5000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 1050 of 1114
Subject: Re: New times Date: 1/22/2009 5:18 AM
I will send you a list soon of what I think will take off this year

corse

Author: corse Big gold star, 5000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 1051 of 1114
Subject: Re: New times Date: 1/25/2009 9:51 AM
Hi Dubi nice to see you still keep in touch.Wer must touch base in Jaffa soon

corse

Author: midastouch017 Big gold star, 5000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 1052 of 1114
Subject: Re: New times Date: 1/25/2009 3:45 PM
With pleasure, Richard, anytime.
Dubi

UnThreaded | Threaded | Whole Thread (7) | Ignore Thread Prev Thread | Next Thread
Advertisement