Message Font: Serif | Sans-Serif

UnThreaded | Threaded | Whole Thread (3) | Ignore Thread Prev Thread | Next Thread
Author: Amy4Tybee Two stars, 250 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: of 145  
Subject: new to belly dancing Date: 6/7/2006 2:43 PM
Post New | Post Reply | Reply Later | Create Poll . Report this Post | Recommend it!
Recommendations: 0
I just signed up for a class that starts in July and in the meantime I'm doing the Neena and Veena DVDs (has anyone else read their book? I thought it was cute!)...but it looks like this board is pretty quiet these days! Anybody still out there?
Print the post Back To Top
Author: DBAVelvet74 Big gold star, 5000 posts Old School Fool CAPS All Star Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 123 of 145
Subject: Re: new to belly dancing Date: 6/12/2006 9:12 PM
Post New | Post Reply | Reply Later | Create Poll . Report this Post | Recommend it!
I'm still here, and I'm still dancin' :)

I'm signed up for summer classes here in Richmond myself. Ours usually branches out from her traditional courses over the summer to explore other closely related forms of middle eastern dance.

Let us know what you think of it and if you have any questions :)

Have fun!!!!

Author: mrsnakeye Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 142 of 145
Subject: Re: new to belly dancing Date: 1/12/2012 10:52 AM
How can I sign up?

UnThreaded | Threaded | Whole Thread (3) | Ignore Thread Prev Thread | Next Thread
Advertisement