Message Font: Serif | Sans-Serif

UnThreaded | Threaded | Whole Thread (2) | Ignore Thread Prev Thread | Next Thread
Author: nsconductor Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: of 10  
Subject: New to the board Date: 11/19/1998 3:50 PM
Post New | Post Reply | Reply Later | Create Poll . Report this Post | Recommend it!
Recommendations: 0
Is anyone out there following Vincam. I'm new here and just curious. I have done some preliminary research and tend to think this stock is undervalued. Any comments?

Also, does anyone know anything about what happened to the companys plan on aquiring other PEO's?. looks like they got hurt in Colorado, and are not on the same track they were a year ago.

Print the post Back To Top
Author: tommika Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 9 of 10
Subject: Re: New to the board Date: 11/25/1998 10:39 AM
Post New | Post Reply | Reply Later | Create Poll . Report this Post | Recommend it!
Recommendations: 0
I think it's undervalued too. I got it at 151/2 and it has dropped after announcing a great third quarter. i fully expect to see it at 25 or more within 6 months.

Print the post Back To Top
UnThreaded | Threaded | Whole Thread (2) | Ignore Thread Prev Thread | Next Thread
Advertisement